Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,251 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God (1115 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by akelicious(m): 3:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Ahead of the US President’s state visit to India next week, an Indian man has begged authorities to let his dream of meeting Donald Trump come true.

37-year-old Bussa Krishna has a life-size statue of Trump in a shrine in his garden which he offers daily prayers to.

Bussa Krishna who says President Trump is his “god,” started worshipping him four years ago claiming he ‘came to him in a dream.’

After the dream, Krishna says he employed 15 labourers to work with him for a month to make the 6-foot statue of Trump in his village in the southern state of Telangana, India.

“Instead of praying to other gods, I started praying to him,” Bussa Krishna told New Delhi TV (NDTV), showing the statue of Trump in a red tie and blue suit, and calling him “my god, Donald Trump.”

“My love for him has transformed into reverence.” ”That has given me immense happiness. Hence instead of praying to other gods, I started praying to him,”

“I am facing difficulties because of my relatives,” Krishna said.

“They tell me that I am disgracing them in society. I told them that just like you believe and worship Shiva, I believe and worship Trump. Neither of us can stop the other from doing so.

“He is like a god to me, that is the reason I had his statue built. Every Friday I fast for Trump’s long life. I also carry his picture and pray to him before commencing any work. Trump sir, you are my god, Welcome to India. I am so happy.”

Krishna, who lives alone, is now known locally as Trump Krishna, and his house has been dubbed Trump House.

More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/indian-man-makes-donald-trump-status-worships-it-as-his-god/

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Freest(m): 3:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Stupid fellows. This life shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by CanadaOrBust: 3:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Unbelievable. India really needs the gospel spread there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by ETWs: 3:29am On Feb 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by thesicilian: 3:33am On Feb 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Unbelievable. India really needs the gospel spread there
The problem is with the man, not the whole of India. What he needs is common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by CanadaOrBust: 3:39am On Feb 22, 2020
thesicilian:

The problem is with the man, not the whole of India. What he needs is common sense.

Nothing is in isolation. The man must be a representation that a portion of India doesn’t know who to worship

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by ursullalinda(f): 3:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Hahaha......when you think you have seen it all....Wonder who he was worshipping before Trump became known and who he will worship when Trump leaves office.......he is just an attention seeker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by EagleNest(m): 3:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Naivety and blindness is a disease! But Trump drives joy in controversies, he might like it regardless.
Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Oloki: 4:05am On Feb 22, 2020
confused personality!
Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Rossinnki: 4:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Many guys on this forum are no different from him in sentiment.

All they haven't done is build a statue (presumably).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by cRobo: 4:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Indians worship anything

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by NJPot(m): 4:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Rochas should build similar Buhari statue in the north and southwest so that APC zombies can worship his statue and lick his ass.
Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Almaiga: 5:28am On Feb 22, 2020
This looks like the Igbo Donald Trump, who resides in Onitcha. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by BafanaBafana: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2020
To be a Trump supporter, you have to be racist, xenophobic or religiophobic.
Bottom line is, you must irrationally hate some group of people

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Wrong....
Trump is a realist....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Talknochip(m): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2020
the harvest is ripe in India... May the Lord of the harvest send his labourers there

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by TheChameleon: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2020
Rossinnki:
Many guys on this forum are no different from him in sentiment.

All they haven't done is build a statue (presumably).

Yeah some asslick him thinking he would give them visas grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Aargh!!! Dis one weak me o! I have nothing to say.
Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Righteousness89(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2020
I Love trump!
But I don't support what my Indian brother did!

President Trump is only an instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by femi4: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
ASs licker

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love trump!
But I don't support what my Indian brother did!

President Trump is only an instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY..
if that evil witch, aka Queen of abortion had won that 2016 election the whole world would have been upside down. Look at what simp Obama did to Africa. Trump is the best thing that ever happened to Africa at least he left us alone. Let the West leave us alone if we can't sort ourselves out let's drown. I don't want any witch tying aid to gay laws or abortion nonsense
Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by drips8(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:

A lot of Nigerians suddenly fell in love with trump after the Jerusalem incident, they suddenly forgot about the racist and sexist remarks he once made.

Religion is a powerful tool.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by Originality007: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:

well that is ur problem.
Re: Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God by thundafire: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
So dey will soon worship our own too but India gods even der gods are confused sef

(1) (Reply)

Britain Sending Deadly Sky Sabre Missile Defence System to Russia's border / 9/11 Was A Scam Says 1,270 Architects/engineers: See Evidence / The Bulliest Country In The World Is :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.