Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student (1768 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Millions Of Naira She Made At Her Shop Opening / Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide With Sniper, After His Girlfriend Left Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by Alexanderzito(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2020
"Teni did not send me the one million naira she promised me" - Laspotech Student lament in an interview. . Click the link to watch full interview

https://xanderzito..com/2020/02/watch-full-video-teni-did-not-send-me.html

An event was happening in Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech) last year called “Trace in the City”, numerous artist were called to perform including Fireboy, Joeboy, DJ Neptune, Vector and other artistes.
When Teni was called to perform on stage, she spotted a Laspotech student holding a Portrait in which he drew her. She asked them to bring the guy and stage, she said she impressed that a disabled person drew her with one hand and she drew her perfectly. Then she turned to the crowd and ask “How much should we give him”, the students were shouting different amount of money then she later said she will give the guy one million naira.
Now, this week, in an interview, the guy is now saying Teni never gave him the money, he said she told him to give her manager his account number and he waited since that day to receive the alert but nothing happened.
The Student said, some of his mate has been disturbing him thinking he has collected the money but Teni never fulfilled her promise.

Click the link below to watch the full interview
https://xanderzito..com/2020/02/watch-full-video-teni-did-not-send-me.html
Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by Froshloaded: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Audio Promise

1 Like

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Audio Promise

God bless your mother!

Be promising what they can't afford

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by 72Morale: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2020
She owes you no dime!!
Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by Alexanderzito(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2020
How could you say she owe him no dime??

1 Like

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by Omenkanuzu: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

God bless your mother!

Be promising what they can't afford
[/s]
Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by CalabarPikin: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Yeyebrity wit audio money nd fake life...

Believe me bro...she needs that cash from any source more than u do...

She no get

1 Like

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by OdefaGirl(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Teni, give him the money please. cool

The night after the promise, the guy would have dreamt of his new status 'millionaire', and here you and your manager are, erasing that beautiful dream...

1 Like

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by jabor4Naija(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Or has she given her manager and he has forgotten about it or just used it

1 Like

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by tiredoflife(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Teni, give him the money please. cool

The night after the promise, the guy would have dreamt of his new status 'millionaire', and here you and your manager are, erasing that beautiful dream...

U can only be called a millionaire when u have one million dollars in the bank
Not one million naira

1 Like

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by Dosoflux: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Popular Singer, Teni Gives One Million Naira To Lagos State Polytechnic Student As Promised

Click to read full news �

https://www.dosoflux.com/2020/04/teni-gives-one-million-to-student.html

Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by Kobicove(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2020
72Morale:
She owes you no dime!!

If she made a promise then she owes him
Re: Teni Did Not Send Me The One Million Naira She Promised Me" - Laspotech Student by NobleAngell(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Shey na Teni wan give you 1 million. Lol ok

(1) (Reply)

"She Needs Six Derica's Of Sense' - Zlatan Mocks Erica / Throwback Picture Of Daddy Freeze With His Parent / "I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.