Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,921 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra (54303 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Catty94:
you've watched it too?

Yup.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mcy56(f): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
masterP042:
And God disappoints yet again when called upon. Ancestoral demons 1-0 God
Stop this blasphemy! It's for your own good.
Don't jump into conclusion on what you knew nothing about nor judge a matter from the surface. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
The village pipu of his host were informed of his coming angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by JrSteven(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fake prophet died.
People should go for deliverance not pastor being invited to a house to conduct deliverance .
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mizwisdom

The most dangerous mistake you can make is to dismiss the existence of astral and demonic powers
What are the consequences of this mistake?

He didn't die in his house or on the way to the deliverance venue, he died on duty, while asleep
So? How does this prove anything?
Many people have died in their houses, many people have died in other people's houses, many people have died in church, many people have died in their sleep. So explain logically how this man's death is special and proves to be spiritual.

A similar experience occurred during the time of Jesus, when seven brothers wanted to cash in on deliverance ministry.

Were u present at the time this event occurred, or is it something you read in a book?

Please let's reason logically here.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
dalass:

Please!

A pastor died in the line of duty. Probably he underestimated the devils in that family.. Sleeping there was a grave mistake lipsrsealed
Or he probably had a natural heart attack or something and died in his sleep.. undecided

Death doesn't wait till you're comfortably at home before it strikes.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Stop this blasphemy! It's for your own good.
Don't jump into conclusion on what you knew nothing about nor judge a matter from the surface. May God happy mercy on you.

But you jumped into conclusion that the man died from demonic attack.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by machiavelli95: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

it's definitely No 4 no argument

Dont say what you don't know. Elijah couldn't defeat the principality of Jezebel. Does that mean he was fake? It required a special anointing to Jehu to end Jezebel.
All these careless people littering cyberspace.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Badonasty(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Una village people dey vex
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by baratech: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omo... The demons for that house strong o
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

What are the consequences of this mistake?

So? How does this prove anything?
Many people have died in their houses, many people have died in other people's houses, many people have died in church, many people have died in their sleep. So explain logically how this man's death is special and proves to be spiritual.

Were u present at the time this event occurred, or is it something you read in a book?

Please let's reason logically here.

I don't argue with atheists
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Barzinime(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Away?
grin grin

okorotalkative:
E b lyke say pastor work sef no easy as i dey always think am. He suppose know say na away him dey now
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by ma373733(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
I dey always tell some people no be every family you go go deliverance. See now nagrin grin

Him village people don ft the other village people finish am

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mrbukus(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Can you imagine embarassed A hefty Man of god died like my ex dog; Shamelessly..Where are all those xtians

Pukes angry
what does chritain gat to do with this now sad
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
NigeriaBam:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/pastor-invited-for-family-deliverance-dies-in-his-sleep/amp/

Investigation will prove that the family that invited him are members of one of the orthodox churches that bad mouth pentecostal by day but patronise them by night.

God don open dem yansh.

Deliverance is not conducted. It is preached. It is the entrance of the word that gives light.

Another thing: deliver ace is never wholesale.... It is individual according to their faith in the word.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mrbukus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Can you imagine embarassed A hefty Man of god died like my ex dog; Shamelessly..Where are all those xtians What does xtians gat to do with this sad

Pukes angry
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by BabylonCruise(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
He’s not a man called by God

I’ve done deliverance even in the Islamic caliphate.

When you’re Called you’re lead by him

Psalm 91
Oga shut up!
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I don't argue with atheists

Mention where anyone said I was an atheist.
Besides, what's wrong with arguing with an atheist? Are you scared of logic?
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is serious
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by therajah: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
masterP042:
And God disappoints yet again when called upon. Ancestoral demons 1-0 God
They called on pastor not on God..
Mind what you say
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Jman06(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People have different level of anointing. He made a big mistake by sleeping there, he should have been alert all through in prayers or leave the place, he should have gone with other deliverance ministers. What a mistake, I wonder if he asked the family the right questions before attempting house deliverance
And yet the almighty God couldn't at least save one of his own

The eyes wey I take dey look Africans ehn

When una mumu go do
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Dollabiz: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Really
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by godofuck231: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
don't Bleep with powers you can't comprehend
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by JezraM(f): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
This one is strong.

No pastor will agree to go there again
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mucheer(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na Wah oooo!
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by tiredoflife(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
LordReed:

Probably the power of ill health that he ignored in the name of serving god.

U are impossible
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by tallfish145(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Only almighty Allah delivers one from any danger or attack not any pastor or prophet
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by BotherMleeper(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Seems god needed him for deliverance service in heaven....or hell.

These conmen can see elections, lotteries, destinies, disasters, riches, promotions, pregnancies, deaths of politicians and actors... everything except their own misfortune.

Some day some people will wake up and realize they're being had.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:
fake pastor!

Mathew 10:8

He may not necessary be fake. If he had prepared for it spiritually, you would have read a different report. The faith for malaria and headache can't be used for cancer and HIV. There are different levels in life, different levels different demons. Possibly, fasting could have helped. This doesn't mean he won't make heaven because we don't know the kind of life he lived while on earth
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by ojaysam25(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Rip to the dead....its obvious he died due to Suffocation of darkness in that house...I would not judge him but I think I true man of God would have seen the hand writing on the wall....
God knows best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.