Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,278 members, 7,970,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Davido Slaps Journalist That Approached Him For A Selfie At The Airport (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slaps Journalist That Approached Him For A Selfie At The Airport (video) (984 Views)

Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Slaps Journalist That Approached Him For A Selfie At The Airport (video) by vicloaded247(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2020
A Nigerian journalist has shared a video footage of the violent encounter he had with Davido at the airport on the 14th of February.

After watching the video, many fans faulted him for behaving badly toward the folks that made him famous.

The journalist who was at the international airport for his entertainment business crossed paths with Davido and walked up to him for a picture, as his fan. As he approached the singer for a selfie, Davido immediately attacked him by hitting his chest hard.

Taking to social media, he wrote: On Friday 14th February 2020. I was at the international airport to pick up an artiste I’m promoting. Me been a huge fan of davido, I approached him for a picture: to my uttermost surprised Davido slapped me unprovoked for no reason; I was shocked and utterly embraced, to say the least.

I’m a fan and I wouldn’t wanna miss any opportunity to have a picture with my idol, Davido, and nothing hurts me more than attacking me in such a manner. I felt hurt, humiliated in the presence of many people at the scene of the arrival. This is someone I’ve always given preference in my field of entertainment journalism. I have been feeling terrible since then: my chest even hurts.

See the video below:
https://vicloaded247.com/davido-slaps-journalist-that-approached-him-for-a-selfie-at-the-airport-video/
Re: Davido Slaps Journalist That Approached Him For A Selfie At The Airport (video) by Froshloaded: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2020
Lmao, If na Wizkid I for believe grin grin.
Re: Davido Slaps Journalist That Approached Him For A Selfie At The Airport (video) by irunoko(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
See as old man dey lament because a smalee refused to take pictures with him

By the way Mr journalist it's actually rude to take pictures without the other person's consent or approval,entertainer or not.see how he was famzing the little boy sef so irritating.no atom of self respect.

A boy young enough to be your younger brother is your idol.no sense.smh..will you act that way if you see your parents after a long g while?

I don't think so
No wonder he has an over Inflated ego

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Will Soon Understand – Peter Okoye Says As He Rates Local Management / Young Money Man Jowizaza Celebrates His Birthday With Stacks Overflow / I Have Been Seeing My Boyfriend For 4 Years - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.