Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila (38340 Views)

Life As A Benue Corper / 24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Kiddllc: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
What a shame to our greedy leaders... That community definitely has a LG chairman who is somewhere plotting to hold on to power again. Ordinary basic amenities they can't provide and yet people will line up tomorrow to sell their future for some miserly sum of naira. Imagine the time and age we still celebrate clean water. And our leaders are not ashamed to show thier ugly brains to the world. Giants of Africa indeed... what an insult to other great African nations
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Mrbukus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yalakatasa:
[s][/s]
I swear down shocked
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by faithfull18(f): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nice.
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by DexterousOne(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
DropsMic:
So if she hadn't been posted there this community would have remained water(less)

Smh

And the community has a local government. Blacks truly came to this world to suffer. First it was the whites treating our fore fathers like shit and working them like donkeys.. Now it's the turn of our extremely greedy rulers.

Black on black wickedness.

Black on black wickedness sums it up
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by koketsoLedile: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Dollabiz: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by 2sexycom(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bluntguy:
It shall be well with her.
she did well and that is why they appreciated her. during my time, I had similar gift while other corps members were jealous.... cool
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Adams12345: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Emma774:
Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa, was gifted 80 tubers of yam by members of Pila community in the state after she funded a borehole water system for them.

Iyanuoluwa who is currently serving in the state, pulled up resources and erected the water system in the community that has experienced water shortage for so many years.

The water system was commissioned on Thursday February 21st and the community members gave her what they had as a token of their appreciation.

See video and photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-75c_qWQ0

https://mobile.twitter.com/envt_iyanu/status/1230537973776736256

may God bless her, for her good work
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cha E, him papa get money, that's why she did such a thing
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by baysol: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Emma774:
Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa, was gifted 80 tubers of yam by members of Pila community in the state after she funded a borehole water system for them.

Iyanuoluwa who is currently serving in the state, pulled up resources and erected the water system in the community that has experienced water shortage for so many years.

The water system was commissioned on Thursday February 21st and the community members gave her what they had as a token of their appreciation.

See video and photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-75c_qWQ0

https://mobile.twitter.com/envt_iyanu/status/1230537973776736256
This shows that Southwest and middle belt people can forge a very strong and progressive nation carved out of this contraption called Nigeria. While excluding the retrogressive lots and move forward through this initiative.
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Bluntguy: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
2sexycom:
she did well and that is why they appreciated her. during my time, I had similar gift while other corps members were jealous.... cool
Yeah, some corp members do nothing during their service year but will be tagging others as busy bodies who do something and are appreciated for what they did. In my own time, I no do anything, but I just dey paddle my canoe jeje till the day I passed out, collect my discharge cert. and quietly go find work.

Lesson learnt: Everybody is cut out for something. If you are not meant for some things, commend those who can while they commend you on the things you can do which they cannot.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by guiddoti: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
What a way to slay for the community. Iyanu ma se le. Amin
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by guiddoti: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cha E, him papa get money, that's why she did such a thing
Everything is not papa rich, is about sourcing for fund.

1 Like

Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by duruZed(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
during election period you will see all those dammed politician coming to canvas for vote, you all must get your reward, wicked generation.
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ghost7:
Well deserved! But where did she get money for the borehole?

Not every Corps member rely on NYSC salaries. Davido wanted to serve, a lot of people are from rich homes but just partaking in it for one reason or the other.
If you study abroad but you want to work anywhere in Nigeria or hold a public office, you must do NYSC even if you graduated 10 years before.
Some of them live in hotels for one year, some have personal cars. A lot are business people but just want the certificate. One was posted here some time ago, he is a furniture maker, he made chairs, desks and shelves for his school.
Some do Online business, Forex, Crypto, buying and selling etc.
Her name means Miracle child, it might be a charitable project from her parents just to appreciate God's gift to them.
Not all of them are poor.

1 Like

Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
And a glass of water grin
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by bizzibodi(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2020
deltateam:

Lol. Give her automatic employment.

Giving her a random man doesn't guarantee her happiness where the man doesn't love her.
How do u know what gives her happiness?so dcommunity shld give her employment as a community development officer?d state govt. has not employed 4 donkey yrs,it cannot pay off retirees,even workers are own several months salaries.
Re: Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila by Malawian(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ever since i learnt how to make Ofe Nsala ehn, i have been craving Pounded yam. Now this post. Iyanu, Come lets discuss something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.