Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,128 members, 7,970,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use (89829 Views)

Tacha Seen Exchanging Puñčh With Keke Rider Who Destroy Her Benz Bumper / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Codes151(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Even her English self... this one na tout
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Adrian98(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2020
This girl mumu sha
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by dmbb: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Don't carry una smell for there wo!
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by isaiahethan: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2020
made4naijamusic:
BBNaija star, Natacha Akide who is widely known as Tacha in a recent social media post shared a video of her Benz car being shipped to the UK.

Tacha is set to meet and greet in the UK in March and it seems she doesn’t want to use any hired car when she gets to the UK.

Sharing the video on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

Only in naija, who's gonna notice your car in the UK. Please tell this attention seeker that kids from 16 - 18 drives quality machines here in UK. Who gives a Bleep. Nigerians brags alot

She was heard saying in the video that, her Benz is taking the lead to the UK to go and cool off for her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_iACixp5dA

https://www.instagram.com/p/B81iaLblqpD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Salmafit: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Someone that needs to be shown love Nigerians will not show that person, now see how this one is disgracing her fans.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by ugodean8485(f): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2020
See eh you have said it all....its not easy to get a driver's license in the uk
Profayo:
Audio, on the one hand she doesn't have a license to drive in the UK, On the other hand, UK driving is right hand drive
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by dheilaw1(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Plumville:
Tacha Tacha Tacha! lol �

If you don’t know something Biko ask questions. There must be people around you that must have travelled before na.

Who needs to ship car to Uk, Pure waste of resources.

Which car sef? with UK using right hand drive?

Some of these so-called celebs ehn! Nawa!

your brain na factory fitted. The smelling bitch goofed again by shipping a left handed car to a country where they use right hand machines
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by mildflame: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2020
godofuck231:
ask ur native doctor, he will confirm

Babalawo confirmed
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Kingrexyl(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Why is tasha this dumb
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Chibuchris: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2020
I blame Nairaland for this. This shouldn't have made front page.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by cassbeat(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2020
I pity the gullible #tachatitans...
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Plumville: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Okpo
richPHAROAH:
how is it your business if she decides to waste her resources? is she the one that told u not to make enough resources so u can waste it at will??
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by nasoeb: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Plumville:
Tacha Tacha Tacha! lol �

If you don’t know something Biko ask questions. There must be people around you that must have travelled before na.

My brother body weak oh grin
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by cenaman(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Plumville:

Who made Tacha a celebrity?
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Emmasnoop(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Waitin concern me if u like ship it to your pussy.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by kkulaja(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2020
She is not taking it to UK joor
She is only taking it to Lion Building for safe keeping
She set suspect her brother was rock the car so she used blogger announce she was take the car to UK so her brother will not be disappointed when he knows she took it for safe keeping
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by ronaldbecky(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Shipping a left handed drive vehicle to a country that uses right handed vehicles.
all for gram...
Show up tinz...Entertainment
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by BriggsBryan: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
This girl lacks Google on her phone. Please, tell her we use Right hand-drive cars here. Also, 2019 cars are used for cabs.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by godofuck231: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2020
mildflame:
Babalawo confirmed
not yet just running my housemanship
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by efonat(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, she will only pay high taxes for that.
FortifiedCity:
Shipping a left handed drive vehicle to a country that uses right handed vehicles.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by godofuck231: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2020
mildflame:
U don't mean it!
OK look at the pic and see the dirty knee and bleaching , donkey colour
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
FortifiedCity:
grin grin
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Plumville:
Tacha Tacha Tacha! lol �

You are right but wealthy Arabs ship their cars to UK every year during summer. Not minding which hand drive their countries obey like UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia. Talking of Super cars like Lamborghini, G wagons, Bentley's.

But she obviously wants to show off and she is poor for this type of flaunt.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by dozzybreezy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tacha!!!
Firstly, you stink and smell shit.
Secondly, your brain is 'sense' empty.
Continue...
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Profayo:

Where in my post did I say it is illegal

You might not have expressly said it but that is exactly what your post implies.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Kaybaba5(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
FortifiedCity:

Help me tell am oooooo
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by ChristineC: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
you can actually drive a LHD in the UK as a tourist for a while with your foreign plate number, but at least when you see the vehicle in question you may understand.
going through the hassle with a 'cheap' car like this however, I can only SMH.
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by EmekaBlue(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
famzing
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Hotspotbro(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mywd:

My broda as we pull am down the breast go come stand like eba for one place grin grin
Then we knead am well well
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Hotspotbro(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Can I also take my Danfo to the UK?
Re: Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use by Ajsmart(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Shipping a used Left-Hand steering car to the UK when we use right-handed steering shocked

The fact that this semi-illiterate heifer gains media attention and influences thousands/millions of girls shows you the mental state of the average Nigerian.

A mighty nation has truly fallen never to be revived no more!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.