Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,327 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:04 AM

Video & Responses To Turkish Officials Wrapping Black Man In Nylon 4 Deportation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video & Responses To Turkish Officials Wrapping Black Man In Nylon 4 Deportation (617 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats / Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video & Responses To Turkish Officials Wrapping Black Man In Nylon 4 Deportation by Lisa4nairaland: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
See Video & Responses To Vid Showing Turkish officials wrapping African man in nylon for deportation

Turkish immigration officials ignited outrage on social media, after a video of an African man who was wrapped in a nylon for deportation went viral.

The Turkish officials unwrapped the African man after some passengers on the plane he was placed in for deportation intervened.

Click here for latest news

Some passengers of the plane were heard saying the officials won’t do same to a white person in a similar situation.

Facebook user, Okoro Ikechukwu who shared the video wrote;

Is This How France Deport ?

This is Very Wrong,
Imagine How One of Your African Brother Was Wrapped and Put on a Plane to be Deported from France!

Watch Video through below link

>>>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/turkish-officials-african-nylon/
Re: Video & Responses To Turkish Officials Wrapping Black Man In Nylon 4 Deportation by GraGra247(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Unfortunately most blacks refuse to behave themselves in foreign countries that aren't theirs.

Even when the rightful citizens of the land treat them fairly, most blacks still choose all sorts shameful lifestyle.

Though I'm black I'm not quick to yell "racism" till I've carefully understood both sides of the story.

(1) (Reply)

#fliptheswitchchallenge: Frodd And Mum Join The Challenge With Hilarious Switch / Who Destroy Others To Succeed Must Know That Destruction Awaits Him- Tonto Dikeh / Top 5 Current Richest Female Actresses In Nollywood 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.