Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,540 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. (7578 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

Na wa woo, u wan scare Babbanbura from performing his divine designed duties? E no go work, we no go gree

Its science not baba lawo �
Re: Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. by BabbanBura(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
robosky02:

Its science not baba lawo �

And who dey talk of babalawo here?
Re: Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
NUJABEZ:
Vaginisumisis or whatever it is called.

In other news, I am looking for a digital marketer to join my company. I encourage to check out the job posting on my profile and apply.

magun dey too
Re: Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. by Drince: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
rookidmart:
To ba wu eh ko lo magun, Wonma do Wa fun doggy ah lagun, Wonma do tongue
Oba fi ake kori. wonmado O se nkan osu, o fun lori, wonmado
Re: Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Magun is a charm projected into a woman suspected of infidelity. It is designed to work like penis captivus, which is why sometimes even when the cheating couple is separated the man still dies.

Stay there and be scoffing at things you don't understand. Just because you can't wrap your head around it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

How did you take and know?
Re: Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. by arnoldogiamien: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mandelus:
Wow

A woman and man can get stuck when the woman have orgasm same time with the man. Contraction force

Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos) / My Sex Story / Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8