Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,251 members, 7,923,236 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (57160 Views)

Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / Obaseki Demolishes Houses Of Oshiomhole’s Allies In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by atimadesign(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigeria's Politics is dramatic cool grin[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by LLMG: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
lies/fables.
SangoOlukosoOba:
Obaseki should just start looting and getting ready to exit government house.

His defeat is beyond redemption and political aristocrat's can see the huge bill board hanging on the wall.

When you see any short man dancing, they are dancing in advance to what will befall you.

What short people lack in height, they make up for it with devilish instinct.

Like a professor once said in Greece, it's better to be bitten by a rattle snake than to offend a short man.

Obaseki's strong head will get him nowhere against a dwarfed Oshiomole.

It's a constant !
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by Greystone: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
leksite120:
Ahah, when short people dance, it's as if a maltina bottle is vibrating.

grin grin grin

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by ZombieHUNT: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Starhearts:

U mean ur father head looks like toad head

Eyah sorry for dat??

Products of rape everywhere

Do you know your father
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
He has taken over from the dancing senator.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, was earlier today spotted dancing in a function he attended in Benin.

See photos below

http://igberetvnews.com/1340128/oshiomhole-spotted-dancing-function-photos/
Why searching the man's happiness. Na waoo for this kind news oo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by Ayed44: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

His defeat is beyond redemption and political aristocrat's can see the huge bill board hanging on the wall.

When you see any short man dancing, they are dancing in advance to what will befall you.

Like a professor once said in Greece, it's better to be bitten by a rattle snake than to offend a short man.

It's a constant !
You have elevated Oshiomohle to the status of God.

Too bad! Too poor!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ayed44:
You have elevated Oshiomohle to the status of God.

Too bad! Too poor!

He got himself there,. I would have elevated myself of I could. The whole chips he has and has proven countless of times to be a proven political architect.

Tomorrow I don't know, but for now, he is powerful and has all realistic powers that matters behind him
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by googi: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
naijapips02:
Where's his wife?

Has the gold digger divorced him already?

She is pregnant for his nephew at home to keep her from eloping after all that advertising to takers smiley smiley

Na joke o. He learned the hard way.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
ybalogs:
Oshiomole would really dent his already dented image the more if he supports Ize Iyamu over Obaseki. All the trash he said about him in 2016 can still be seen easily and in fact opposition must have been compiling it to use against him as it is.

This is Nigeria and not the US.

Their is no past in Nigerian politics. All you have to do is align with powers that make be.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by Ayed44: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

He got himself there,. I would have elevated myself of I could. The whole chips he has and has proven countless of times to be a proven political architect.

Tomorrow I don't know, but for now, he is powerful and has all realistic powers that matters behind him
You overrated him.

Take the backing of the presidency off him, u will discover that he is just an average politician.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by redsun(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Diiiikheads that are always dancing, courtesy of lunatic trump. There are things he says that make real sense.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sokosuji:
Is that not the man oshiomole called a corrupt fake pastor?
grin grin That's the Nigerian politics and Nigerian politicians for you!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by dederocs(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
All I see is a man playing to the gallery, mediocre.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
What about baba's wifey...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by PreciousMumy: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bad man
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by Timisire: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
If I become the President of Nigeria today, this man will be the second person I will jail after Buhari within 24hours
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
where him wife
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It's a constant !
grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
God bless nigeria ��
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) by AdeolaFayehun: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.