Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat (774 Views)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat by compiletechs: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Following a week ago murdering of in excess of 10 ranchers by suspected herders in Uwheru Community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, the network has put a restriction on utilization of dairy animals meat, cautioning that cow meat must not be sold in their business sectors and not to be utilized in any social capacity inside the realm, in challenge the supposed criminal operations of the herders in the region http://compileng.com/herdsmen-attack-uwheru-community-ban-consumption-of-cow-meat/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat by budaatum: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2020
This I welcome. The Uwheru Community should go even further and set up Uwherutekun to monitor and discipline those eating or buying cow meat in the community! If everyone stops buying cow meat the price would drop and cow sellers will come begging. But I trust my Owambe brothers and sisters would never accede to this as we love our cow meat just as cow sellers love selling it to us!

Please cursers, note that buda is from the Owambe State of Osun, and I do not support our version of Amotekun!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2020
budaatum:
This I welcome. The Uwheru Community should go even further and set up Uwherutekun to monitor and discipline those eating or buying cow meat in the community! If everyone stops buying cow meat the price would drop and cow sellers will come begging. But I trust my Owambe brothers and sisters would never accede to this as we love our cow meat just as cow sellers love selling it to us!

Please cursers, note that buda is from the Owambe State of Osun, and I do not support our version of Amotekun!

Read what you composed.

Are you making sense.

Do you do hard drugs or excessive alcohol?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat by Sehmarsarh(m): 3:13am On Feb 23, 2020
He's being sarcastic grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack Uwheru Community, Ban Cow Meat by Yalakatasa: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Kano State Internal Revenue Service, Resigned / If Kano Deaths Are From COVID19, Thousands Should've Died In Lag / *How Obaseki’s Former Chief Of Staff Was Blackmailed Into Resigning From Office*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.