Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record (31316 Views)

Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron / Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo / 724 Goals In 999 Games: Ronaldo Set To Play His 1,000th Career Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by jayson87: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Ronaldo scores a tap-in celebrated on this useless biased forum.

Messi scores masterclass 4 goals.. no one is talking about it

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Whobedatte(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Messi won laurel award few days ago as the first and only footballer to do such .
He already had 1000 goals contribution to the game of football.
No headlines here , is nairaland anti-Messi?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by dazzlingd(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Babanlagenius:
I think we are tired of talking about this two guys. It's becoming stale

It's never stale , future generation will still argue about it
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by freddolala: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Are we talking about goals scored or goals contribution, please try reading n commenting to points not sentimental quotes. Just hail the guy for his performance, not easy to score 725 goals in 1000 official matches.
kittykollinxx:
Messi is the first player to reach 1000 goals contribution. Know your GOAT pls

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by PopeFlatino(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Sentimental NairaLand mods.

Messi became the first player to win the Laureus Sports award this week...U no update

Messi scored 4 goals today and had hattricks of assists last week,U no update

Messi represented @d Dubai summit this week,u no update.

Messi nd 3 other stars played fantastic roles in D new Pepsi commercial,U no update.

Barca signed Braithwaithe off-transfer Period,No update.

But whatever concerns Ronaldo hits the fan,,even when his wife bought him car,Wetin concern is?.

If u people like ban me again,I will always protest for equality..

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by PopeFlatino(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Yes they are..even his Dubai summit attendance,they skipped.

But Ronaldo's wife bought him a car,they posted withing 24hrs
Whobedatte:
Messi won laurel award few days ago as the first and only footballer to do such .
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Adriel4me2u: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2020
King of football ororooooo mi best best Goat of the century you too much.....

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Realtalk20: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Renforce:
A striker scores and its news but then the real GOAT scored 4 in a game and everyone feels it's normal undecided

[s]For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now[/s]!

That battery will be too weak to carry any reasonable load and what brand is the battery? This battery will die after like two months

The solar panel will be a very low quality class D panel and won't last beyond few months

Don't defraud people tell them the honest truth and sell good quality , it's better they save up to afford what will give them peace of mind than for you to take advantage of low price to sell them garbage

That is pure wickedness
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by hush15: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2020
superlanny:
Am a Ronaldo fan, but both Ronaldo and Messi are great players, and I will always love both of them because of what they brought to the game of football.
No need comparing them, they are both super goats.

Congrats Ronaldo, you are a true champion.

I like the way you put it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Yalakatasa: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
post=86880901:
We said it on a thread yesterday that Ronaldo is gonna make sure he scores in this game and he did!

He's just breaking records everywhere he goes.

#RESPECT
Oroorooo.

Oya, Gbefun...........
[/s]
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by ThierryJay: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Whobedatte:

Lool, Are you just knowing?? I've noticed it for like a year plus now. Only that they are now making it more obvious.

Messi's superiority dey pain dem die!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by danot1030: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2020
kittykollinxx:

1000 goals contribution is not like scoring direct 1000goals, even Messi recently acknowledged CR7 scoring ability.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2020
logon599:
To be frank I think Messi and Ronaldo have helped each other to where they are today. Just like that classmate in school who makes you do your assignment everytime even when you don't feel like, because you know he must have done his own.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

Yea but some of their fans are idiots especially Messi Fans

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Immanuelsnr: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you[/quote]
Thanks for the picture....think I might need it
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Newsblenda:
Lol, Messi has contributed on a record 1000 career goals,....

Are you blind or stupid?
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
paulolee:
big shout out to cr7 bt I tink Messi is d realest goat...incase u don't Kno his 4 goals yesterday made it is 1000 goals n assist combined....

you are indeed mad
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
kittykollinxx:

Gerrot
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Kingkezie: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Zoroaster:
No update of messi scoring 4 in a match

THEY WOULDNT SEE IT... 4 GOALS AND NO SINGLE PENALTY
IF IT WERE penaldo 2 penalties and a tap in would have been the order of the hatrick

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Nonsensetalk: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Naija4love:
use your brain it 1000 game not goals today is Sunday go church and pray for brain
GOALS NOT GAME
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Nonsensetalk: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Naija4love:
mumu we're talking about game not goals use your brain..
No dey put mouth for football matter agn...
U knw notin
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by BlogRabbit: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2020
kittykollinxx:

When did contribution come into this
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Caseless: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2020
kittykollinxx:
check the player with highest goals in history.
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by PopeFlatino(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Guy d thing just dey weak me since last year...when Barca won Liverpool and man UTd respectively last season,no reasonable update aftermath to honour the hero "Messi"
But as Liverpool mounted a comeback on d second leg,the mockery updates were much to do extent that I stopped visiting
this site for like 1week because of trolls.

With all d magic Messi did last season,,no praise at all but if Cr7 scores any useless goal,it will hit FP sharp sharp despite his poor season.

Messi win the FIFA Best, they skipped every reasonable update to acknowledge him even when those sports apps they normally copy from does, NairaLand mods will overlook doing copy and paste.

Messi won d Ballon d'or,They just gave us the live and final updates,and no reasonable thing again except bringing out debate that Ronaldo was robbed d previous season..They kept posting only Cr7 serie A best player award things instead.

I kept begging them to update more of Messi,but d hatred became too obvious .They have banned me twice even.

I wish I can find another additive gist site that is neautral in debates
ThierryJay:

Lool, Are you just knowing?? I've noticed it for like a year plus now. Only that they are now making it more obvious.

Messi's superiority dey pain dem die!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Bahddo(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Sentimental NairaLand mods.

Messi became the first player to win the Laureus Sports award this week...U no update

Messi scored 4 goals today and had hattricks of assists last week,U no update

Messi represented @d Dubai summit this week,u no update.

Messi nd 3 other stars played fantastic roles in D new Pepsi commercial,U no update.

Barca signed Braithwaithe off-transfer Period,No update.

But whatever concerns Ronaldo hits the fan,,even when his wife bought him car,Wetin concern is?.

If u people like ban me again,I will always protest for equality..
yeah, they are mostly Cristiano fans here. They hate Messi for spanking Nigeria and their favorite EPL clubs again and again.

Watch out, if there's any news that makes Messi look bad or less awesome than he is, it would quickly get a thread and be pushed to FP.
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Whyzaid(f): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2020
I'm mercified, but still need to congratulate Ronaldo though
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by tfash96(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stupid forum full of Ronaldo fans as mods.. Ban me if you want it removes nothing from me.. To hell with you!! If you like kill yourself Messi will win best player this 2020 again.. You can go n tell ur Ronaldo to romance transformer
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by gibzzhd: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
jayson87:
Ronaldo scores a tap-in celebrated on this useless biased forum.

Messi scores masterclass 4 goals.. no one is talking about it
No penalty oooooooo
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Immobile still have more goals in the same League!!!
He must be an excellent player for him to be at a level higher than that of the one setting hyped record!!!
That proves that this is the weakest era of SerieA ever!!!

Immobile is the king of goals there!!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by kushercain: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Renforce:
A striker scores and its news but then the real GOAT scored 4 in a game and everyone feels it's normal undecided

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

He equaled and is about to surpass a record undecided
Re: Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bimpe29:
World best.
Proven, tested and trusted GOAT.
Immobile cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle / Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar / PHOTO: #runlagos Participant Faints On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.