Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. (1366 Views)

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Ikinternational: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
We Yorubas can never vote for an Ibo man.

We will rather vote for shekua of boko haram than developers.

Look at mrs "we" lol
Only thing you control is your yansh
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
ahaz:
Mr poster the worst state if mind in earth is a hypocritical mind..if you are still harbouring such a medieval perception in mind then I question your level of education.
Am sure you are one of those who insulted there father's just to support a buhari who his kinsmen has killed more Nigerians than the biafran war,yet you don't dim it feet to question the trust of the Fulani in holding power..is it not Hypocrisy?
if you will fight with your neighbour over the candidature of a northerner probably from north east,whose kinsmen are seeking to divide Nigeria and have killed more Nigerians than the entire Nigerian civilian deaths during biafran war is that not a worst firm of hypocrisy?
your hatred for the Igbo's will consume your lot and if you don't want the Igbo's to rule you,..then you allow them ho there way and then yii can continue your ass licking of the north whom you have choosed never to speak against no matter how they kill you like sub humans,rape your mother's,and collect taxes from you before you access your farms..may be by then we will understand the meaning of your useless post.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy200:
Truth is bitter! We don't trust Igbo's not only about restructuring.

I see

Mahomadu Boohary in your mind

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
SciLab:

Are you ewedus trustworthy? We all kmow that ewedu muslims like MURIC don't trust yoro-christians and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

Wtf are you saying?! Please let's try and make sensible posts...

Pained

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

And those that prove trustworthy what did they achieve for Nigeria .. Useless Afonja Moslim

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Mumu am not Yoruba, every tribes in Nigeria have learnt to tolerate each other except ibos continue you guys will be the ones to loose in the end.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Your brain is on fire. So that's tolerance going on in the north presently... When the yorubas threaten to throw igbo into the lagoo is tolerance.. When yorubas fought igbo in lagos during last year presidential election is tolerance... Show one intolerance going on the south east

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

This guy sef can't you comprehend a simple sentence, i said Hausa, Yoruba and other NIGERIAN tribe's are beginning to tolerate each other except igbos because of their hate for other tribes

Lai Mo

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
ahaz:
Mr idiot I don't bloody care the rat hole you emigrated from..all am telling you that your post is telling of how hypocritical you are as an animal.. if you can not have the nerve to question the sincerity of the Fulani after there atrocities in Nigeria and you still die to give them power,then why should the thrash you posted come up in the first place?

You hot die

I give you 3 gbosssa

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Like I said your brain is on fire... I have given you recent instances that's proves your assertion is wrong still you can't comprehend

3 gbosssa for you too

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
ican2020:
Igbo are not trust worthy, Igbos are bad and wicked.
Why not allow them to have their own country so that you the trust worthy one will not have anything to do with them.
Oh you trust worthy ones cannot survive without the Igbos, I see...

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by Lovelive: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
sremmlyf:
Sometimes when I hear people say pray for Nigeria I shred my head in dismay.
With all the atrocities the Marauding Fulani herdmens and their supporters have committed, not a single thread has the foolish OP created to at least beg them to refrain from raping their women in osogbo.
All I see is envy and treachery.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by EagleNest(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:
As for me i believe if igbos can be trustworthy a president from the east will make alot of positive impact on Nigeria especially on Nigerian economy but the problem they haven't prove trustworthy in Nigerian politics today and alot of things that why am highly against them.
You need to be specific. What exactly you don't trust Igbo about?
Re: If Igbos Are Trustworthy, An Igbo President Will Make Grate Impact On Nigeria. by redsun(m): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Like Orji Kalu, abi? They are all bloody rogue Nigerian politicians with twisted mentalities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EZINIHITTE LGA Road After The 1st Rain / Osinbanjo Is Running From Aso Rock / Why Do People Dislike Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.