Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,169 members, 7,967,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) (1144 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by HgsMediaPlus: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels reveals she can cook as she prepared a delicious meal for her mom and siblings.

Recall the actress revealed how angry her husband became each time she tried to cook, saying they had chef to do that.

A new video surfaced online showing a meal the actress prepared for her mom and siblings as they ate together on a dinning table.

Who say i no train my pinkin well, no be by mouth, Rita Daniels said in the video. Regina also added, saying she prepare it.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/02/23/regina-daniels-cooks-delicious-meal-for-her-mom-and-siblings-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by cRobo: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2020
How can you tell that its delicious

When she used 10 cubes of Maggi,

Purging for the full family later

I won't say a word
Re: Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by RentedReality(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2020
I wonder how much blogging pays, looks so easy to get into

Because

I'm wondering how you knew the food was delicious when you did not eat it
undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by Happiestman1: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by internationalman(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Na me she for cook for or na me for cook for her family?

Re: Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
This woman no wan carry belle for ned,, why?
Re: Regina Daniels Cooks Delicious Meal For Her Mom And Siblings (video) by Professorcplus(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Na wa o! Is this suppose to be a news. I won't be surprised if she post picture of the other room

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actress Niecey Nash Celebrates Birthday With Hot Topless Photos / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate For Work On Beyonce’s Album / Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz Tied The Knot With His Girlfriend {pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.