Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,813 members, 7,930,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (1155 Views)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is a summary of my life.
I will try to be quick since am typing from a broken itel p31.
Am not a writer so pls bear with me. Am going to bare all so some ignorant ones like me can learn..
Let me outline it for easy reading abi na comprehension.

THE BEGINNING,
AUSTRIA
SECONDARY SCHOOL
THUG LIFE
TRANSFER
HUSTLE
FORGERY
LEAVING HOME
ADMISSION
MEETING A HELPER
UNIVERSITY DAYS
POLYTECHNIC DAYS
SITE MANAGER
LIVING IN AFFLUENCE
THE BUSINESS CENTER
THE SALOON
SUICIDE ATTEMP
EVANGELISM
SHORT TERM GLORY
GRACE
WARNINGS
DUBAI TRAVEL
DEPORTATION
THE BETRAYAL
DETENTION
TO GRASS
KNOWING GOD
HOPE, BELIEVE AND Faith.

Cc Mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Oam4j
Cc Malvisguy212
Cc Donstan18
Cc
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Justwise
Cc Igbesachick

5 Likes

Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
You've been through a lot, sir. You should be in your late 50s or early 60s
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by daddytime(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Following in akimbo...
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
THE BEGINNING.
I only became conscious of my life when I was just five years cos immediately I was registered in the boarding school at oguntuase children school emure ekiti in the early 1990's.
I believe a week after that, my dad traveled out to Austria.

AUSTRIA.
I didn't know how he landed in Austria but according to later stories, his destination was Germany. But as God will have it, he prospered in Austria by selling frames, the Jesus and Maria frames. And in the space of 2yrs+, he has sent a total of 15 cars to Nigeria.
The Nissan bluebird, Toyota twin cam 16, kinikan Gallant, forgotten the name Sha and the likes. Those cars were in vogue then but na oldest school now. Meanwhile, his mother gave birth to 11 children, stories were, she killed all of them remain only two my father and his elder brother.
So while he was sending cars, his brother a rewire was clearing them and using the money to flex and build personal house unknown to anyone. I was about seven to eight years now.
So 1996, the mother died and he was to come home, na so gbegede gbina, babalawo issue started, his brother didn't want him to come home.by the time he left Austria, he had sent a total of 21 cars. Now the story is, he clears the car, tells hid brother the money goes to investment and house building. Phone never dey that time Sha, I mean mobile phone.

Cc Mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Oam4j
Cc Malvisguy212
Cc Donstan18
Cc
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Justwise
Cc Igbesachick

2 Likes

Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool
justnock:
You've been through a lot, sir. You should be in your late 50s or early 60s
bro am in my early thirties but my eyes have seen that of sixties
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by buttlover(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
my story stops @ no7
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
So when he got to naija, he was arranged for, armed robbers went to his hotel room, seized and burnt his passport collected his money. He was supposed to be killed, his saving grace, before he left Nigeria, he was a commercial driver and a cocoa dealer, so the person he gave out his urvan bus to, boda jankoro happened to be one of the robbers. Sincerely, this is not asodun as in to make the story sweet, it was pure coincidence coz my dad was working in ondo state before he traveled, his elder brother left for Lagos early in his life for apprentice work so I don't think jankoro and his elder broda knew each other. The bus was given to jankoro so my mother and my 3 siblings can survive with it

Cc Mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Oam4j
Cc Malvisguy212
Cc Donstan18
Cc
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Justwise
Cc Igbesachick

2 Likes

Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
coolbro am in my early thirties but my eyes have seen that of sixties

LOL you free to die now. You have seen too much! I'm just kidding..

1 Like

Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Well I wasn't there but according to history, gbegede gbina, rere run, yam pepper scatter scatter, it was serious exchange of physical blow he almost killed his brother.
He was left with nothing except for for a bus, a daf truck and a sport car enroute Nigeria from austria. He couldn't travel back after the burial cos his documents were destroyed. He had to settle down in oka akoko his hometown. When his container finally landed, we moved to Akure ondo state.

Let me start my own story here. But I will still need to visit his own story cos they are intertwined if there is anything like that o.

So when we got to Akure, I was enrolled at omolere nur and pry school Akure., dad gave out his daf truck to broda tussy and broda ade, they were taking goods from Akure to kaduna and back to Akure every 3-4 days. Business was booming then he started selling cars. Fayawo from cotonou to naija, things were really taking shape, money was flowing in, I was taking some, spending on video games, going to Agodo to rent bicycle and mini motorcycle, I was buying things I couldn't bring home, omi Ala in Akure became my friend cos each time I take money from home, we were always unable to finish spending it so when it is nightfall, we throw the remaining money into the river.
Then, under rug, inside purse, inside chairs, inside box, under staircase safe, my father keeps money everywhere so we won't touch it, he even built a special cushion chair with safe at the back, I was smart, u know everywhere he hides his money.
I was young, I was wild, I was spending. No wonder by 14,i was already driving. By this time, I was already u the boarding house at fgc ibillo. Edo state. While in ibillo, we don't sleep in the hostel, I and some of my friends rented an apartment outside the school very close to ekor. Ha I stubborn o, very stubborn. Cashew plantation, sugarcane plantation, go into the bush, anywhere we see undiluted palm wine that is being tapped, we carry it. So many atrocities, so many bad attitudes.
Cc Mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Oam4j
Cc Malvisguy212
Cc Donstan18
Cc
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc Justwise
Cc Igbesachick

2 Likes

Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
justnock:

die ke, I must use my glory bri
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
justnock:

die ke, I must use my glory bro
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Interesting.

Following...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Bilabong(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
I put seat belt for here o
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Aladikadata:
[s][/s]
wetin do u? And u are following him o
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by anonym0us: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Come complete na
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Ralo(m): 2:29am On Mar 11, 2020
This op suppose collect cain. Why you stop?
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by BigotMan(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2021
southniyikaye
Re: Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
BigotMan:
southniyikaye
wetin I do bro?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking The Best Mobile App Development Company In India For Guest Post / . / New Guy On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.