Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (77528 Views)

Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by rhames(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
seborrhic:
What does this Otedola even do asides praising Dangote up and down?

He is the top adviser to Dangote. He introduced him to the oil import business which Dangote initially rejected but preferred the refining over fuel import.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by hahn(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The strength of friendship doesn't lie in numbers but in values.......
Some people have more than 500 useless friends, single contract them no go give them

That's why I deleted most of my Facebook friends and I have not bothered to call any of my old friends.

How can you have 1000 friends and you cannot raise ordinary 100k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by danietohbadt(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tookool:
So the 8th wonder of the world is the release of substances into the atmosphere that depletes the ozone layer and contribute to global warming. Wasn't there an alternative?

Oga shut up!

Have you been to Delta and Rivers State before?

The ones those refineries there do contributes to what? Global Colding?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by danietohbadt(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Otedola go dey jealous am small small..

Afonja and jealousy ehn

When you're big, you're big.

Poor man and poverty mentality.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Tookool(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
danietohbadt:

Oga shut up!

Have you been to Delta and Rivers State before?

The ones those refineries there do contributes to what? Global Colding?
You see all this heat right now .....e go kiii u

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
daddytime:
I dey my corner dey wait to buy the controlling shares from Dangote.

Impossible is nothing...

We dey hustle..
Yes, Indeed Impossible is nothing!
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by danietohbadt(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tookool:
You see all this heat right now .....e go kiii u

Shut up!

Dubai is hotter than this, no one has died cos of heat.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by joelayomide(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
ezebunafo:
Baba God,dangote no get two heads,answer my call o
he has two heads abeg! fact
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Adeevah(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Premiumwriter:
when will you realize you're not a big deal?

IPOB - Emoney
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Dareal90s(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Highest no of billionaires are from that pig region, they control every in the commerce sector today, why Arewa and Oduduwa are not letting go Biafra.. you insult them but not letting them go, you think is Biafra was north, and north was Biafra, north would have allowed them to go since..life na brain brain, they need the oil of the south and commerce of the east, those two region produce what Nigeria is feeding on wether you accept that fact or not.. go to Aba, go to Onitsha market, go to Ladipo, go to Balogun, go to alaba, go to Nnewi, go to Apapa. Wharf, Bayelsa largest producer of gas, delta, rivers, see they need south and east, they feed on these humans.. I am fromthe south south, they messed up our lands, northerners own the highest no of oil wells, allow Biafra go? Lagos is standing on the commerce of the east, south, north.. look at other Yoruba state, Osun and co, if not for east south and northern, Lagos will be like them..
Join all ur South East income together e no reach Ogun state own, dey there dey shout igos av many millionaires, those that doesn't make Forbes list, money from illegal activities don't make Forbes. All ur Igbo men dat av money works under Yoruba, even majority of ur churches in d east ar owned by Yoruba, can u make it in life without working with a Yoruba man? Yes only if u carry hard drugs
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by cassyrooy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
bjprodint:
Money is good ohh,poverty na bastard.am still struggling with my pop corn business wey too slow.I wish I had finance to finance my business, people for dey post my story for nairaland...money is the bicycle to prosperity
Which state are you in?
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Dareal90s(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
prigoz:

When you're more than 10 brothers and only one person is wealthy, invariably all the 10 brothers are poor, so apart from this 2 persons who else has money in Arewa and Afonja. Go to North you will see Almajiris everywhere
Do u check Forbes list nd compare d number of Yoruba's there nd Igbo's, we r talking about legit money not drug money or kidnapping proceeds
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dareal90s:
Join all ur South East income together e no reach Ogun state own, dey there dey shout igos av many millionaires, those that doesn't make Forbes list, money from illegal activities don't make Forbes. All ur Igbo men dat av money works under Yoruba, even majority of ur churches in d east ar owned by Yoruba, can u make it in life without working with a Yoruba man? Yes only if u carry hard drugs

Bring your data analysis, I will bring mine and prove you wrong.. make we bet.. small children go just Dey dey run mouth like shit, I love practical.. they don’t read, they don’t research, just talk and talk, alaba boys are fraudulent??, ladipo boys are fraudulent, nnewi, Onitsha?, mention a few. Tell your bloodsucking leaders to allow Biafra and We Niger Delta to go... w want to go... make them let us seperate if no be fear they catch them, hungry go kill una

Ever bubbling Warri was killed by Obasanjo, closed down the ports, sold NPA, people relocate from Warri to Lagos, warri come dry making the town evil, warri crisis happen, my two cousin from uK was killed when they returned during the crisis 1999 I can never forget that moment...God will not forgive those leaders, I vowed never to return to Nigeria, they can have it all to themselves, as them no wan make we separate, make them chop we dash them..and una and them drink water put..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by franchasng: 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
joeluv:
Great. However what Nigeria needs now is serious wealth distribution and improvements in small and medium scale enterprises (Agriculture, manufacturing, services, tourism, ICT). These sectors would spur up the economy if and only if the SME’s are doing well. We don’t want a case where 5% controls the wealth of the country. That’s just a ticking time bomb. Government needs to do more when in comes to wealth redistribution and economically empowering the lower class. Once they lower class has abit of financial power. The SME’s would do better.
When a wise man talks, you will sure know.

US, or European countries can never allow Dangote dominate so many sectors like he is doing in Nigeria, thereby jeopardizing the growth of other SMEs
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Tirips(f): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
BonPatrick:
Useless man eating Nigeria money God go punish you
Hater! Get a life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tookool:
So the 8th wonder of the world is the release of substances into the atmosphere that depletes the ozone layer and contribute to global warming. Wasn't there an alternative?

You must be climate activist like me. I stop riding cars since 2015. Now, Sanwo Olu will not allow me ride my bicycle in peace.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Studyinchina200(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
He is a billionaire as well.

Not a broke ass like you.

Wealthy people don’t have that kind of energy. .

DonFreshmoney:
Otedola go dey jealous am small small..

Afonja and jealousy ehn
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Tookool(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
CaptainFM1:

You must be climate activist like me. I stop riding cars since 2015. Now, Sanwo Olu will not allow me ride my bicycle in peace.
Not really .....I was just surprised to see everyone busy congratulating Dangote without anyone taking to cognisance the danger that plant will cause to people in its environs
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Something is still wrong with the design if we still have to flare in 2020 what happens to channelling those gas to burn refuse and convert it to electricity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYKANHHiBLs
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by smiliyB(f): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2020
bjprodint:
Money is good ohh,poverty na bastard.am still struggling with my pop corn business wey too slow.I wish I had finance to finance my business, people for dey post my story for nairaland...money is the bicycle to prosperity
Eyahhh it's well, don't give up sis
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by IGBOmarryme: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Highest no of billionaires are from that pig region, they control every in the commerce sector today, why Arewa and Oduduwa are not letting go Biafra.. you insult them but not letting them go, you think is Biafra was north, and north was Biafra, north would have allowed them to go since..life na brain brain, they need the oil of the south and commerce of the east, those two region produce what Nigeria is feeding on wether you accept that fact or not.. go to Aba, go to Onitsha market, go to Ladipo, go to Balogun, go to alaba, go to Nnewi, go to Apapa. Wharf, Bayelsa largest producer of gas, delta, rivers, see they need south and east, they feed on these humans.. I am fromthe south south, they messed up our lands, northerners own the highest no of oil wells, allow Biafra go? Lagos is standing on the commerce of the east, south, north.. look at other Yoruba state, Osun and co, if not for east south and northern, Lagos will be like them..

Kai you have schooled that simpleton in simple English..
Kudos Kudos Kudos man!
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by oyolima(m): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2020
DANGOTE NA MY BOY, AMEN.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by IGBOmarryme: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Why proud when Obasanjo greed closed down calabar, sapele, warri, port harcourt port his first tenure, leave only Lagos, why close them, omo you no know Nigeria history, stop talking, to read Biafra story, Let them go, he close them, The commerce of Nigeria came out of the discomfort and make their life count, Nigeria need to divide, the marriage is not working, it’s not in shape.. divorce is the only option, if not for Awolowo snitched, Biafra would be the China Of Africa

You even have time to reply these Afonjas that have mouth odour.. You get time oo
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by IGBOmarryme: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Dareal90s:
[s]Join all ur South East income together e no reach Ogun state own, dey there dey shout igos av many millionaires, those that doesn't make Forbes list, money from illegal activities don't make Forbes. All ur Igbo men dat av money works under Yoruba, even majority of ur churches in d east ar owned by Yoruba, can u make it in life without working with a Yoruba man? Yes only if u carry hard drugs[/s]

You are a son of a bastard father and harlot mother..

What else are you mouth odoured Afonjas known for aside lies, lazy fools that's why if you don't stay in the corridors of power in any administration you are ready to betray it anytime because there is nothing that makes sense to you lazy people apart from Government asslicking..

All these your billionaires started after the civil war, before the war Ojukwu's father was the richest in Nigeria by far, in fact it was his Roll Royce that Nigeria borrowed to carry the Queen of England on her visit to Nigeria.
Just wait we get Biafra even Dangote will not see first 10 richest people in Biafraland, call it chest beating or whatever you like I don't care. The same way Igbos produced shoes and clothes that were tagged Aba made and was seen as inferior is the same way the Chinese products were also tagged inferior when they kicked off but now look at China's level today, they even have more Billionaires than USA.
Igbo wealth is spread all across the tribe and not like the one person owning it all while the rest of the people bow down to them as you have in the North and Afonjaland, that's almajiri pattern...
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Kolisky(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The strength of friendship doesn't lie in numbers but in values.......
Some people have more than 500 useless friends, single contract them no go give them

I'm telling you..... grin grin
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by pieces18: 1:14am On Feb 24, 2020
Dangote the richest black guy but ironically the highest debtor. It so funny.
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Yes my real niggarrr

Lets continue to huzzle with sense and huzzle smart

May we not stay broke for too long
damnnnnn niggarrrr

make i no see ya leg 4 lekki epe axis o! shebi lagos na over hype why abuja na real city. you dont know nothing
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by bjprodint(f): 5:11am On Feb 24, 2020
cassyrooy:
Which state are you in?
abuja
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) by Dareal90s(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2020
IGBOmarryme:

You are a son of a bastard father and harlot mother..

What else are you mouth odoured Afonjas known for aside lies, lazy fools that's why if you don't stay in the corridors of power in any administration you are ready to betray it anytime because there is nothing that makes sense to you lazy people apart from Government asslicking..

All these your billionaires started after the civil war, before the war Ojukwu's father was the richest in Nigeria by far, in fact it was his Roll Royce that Nigeria borrowed to carry the Queen of England on her visit to Nigeria.
Just wait we get Biafra even Dangote will not see first 10 richest people in Biafraland, call it chest beating or whatever you like I don't care. The same way Igbos produced shoes and clothes that were tagged Aba made and was seen as inferior is the same way the Chinese products were also tagged inferior when they kicked off but now look at China's level today, they even have more Billionaires than USA.
Igbo wealth is spread all across the tribe and not like the one person owning it all while the rest of the people bow down to them as you have in the North and Afonjaland, that's almajiri pattern...
I am a pure breed Yoruba boy, a proud native of Yoruba land, check ur own generation then u knw u ar a bastard, during d civil war, a Fulani soldier f**ked ur grandmother, reason y u hate d Fulani's, but the pure truth is u av a Fulani blood running in u which u can't do anything about, ur DNA shows Fulani.

Ordinary Fela Anikulapo Mother was d first woman in Nigeria to own a car when u Igbo's still live in huts nd cover only ur d*ck nd puxxy with leafs. We still see that in ur village movies. Now lemme tell u about ur history, since hausa-yoruba massacred u during d war d cowards amongst u ran to Cameroon shouting nyamiri, nyamiri up nd down. With mercy from d Yoruba's we allowed u in again nd all u could do is commit crime nd if u wanna ignore crime u sell fanyogo nd gala, so u bcam a billionaire by selling gala dat u got from Yoruba factory's? If u see any Igbo billionaire now he is a drug pusher, reason y u kill urself in South Africa nd other parts of d world, u even kill urself in Nigeria here, what a shame. Go to prisons all over the world, d largest blacks inmates ar Igbo's. Check d Forbes list it consist of Yoruba's, coz we ar not noise makers as Abacha called u guy won't make u knw, u only knw Yoruba rich men that are philanthropist, even d richest woman in Nigeria sef na Yoruba, so what shit ar u spilling?

Evans brother, Invictous Obi, Air peace sef na criminal, what can u ppl do without doing crime? Even d poor ones in your eastern states steal goats nd ur women all over the country are prostitutes, net some in Port Harcourt nd dey full motels here in South West. Shameless tribe of a bastard lineage.

We don't rank criminals in Yoruba's land o, we r omoluabi we do good business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.