Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted (366 Views)

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by Grace457: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
My mum is late and I live with my dad and step mum..I have one sibling who is married..
Am a lady of 21 yrs and just completed my national diploma last year October.
Then last year November I fell terribly sick and almost died.it was a spiritual attack..

I was taken from hospitals to Alfas and white garment churches..some told me it was demons and some said I offended someone and some said is Queen of the coast o...instead the sickness increased...
But I could remember that twice I caught my step mum staring at me when I sleep in my room and i just open my eyes to see she her staring but when I ask her she replied with saying she came to wake me up but I concluded in my mind she couldn't be the one cuz she was extremely nice towards me and my sis

Then I was taken to a deeper life church by one of my aunt where deliverance was conducted for me...the pastors said it was a witch behind it and I was really confused..
After the deliverance I was getting better....
It took me two months to recover fully
Am still staying with that my aunt and I attend her church ...then this my aunt(from my mom's family) told me there are witches in my mum family and I have a lot of battles to fight spiritually or I won't move forward in life or I might just die in the process...
I also gave my life to Christ and have been fasting and praying and going to church programs ..

Then a time came when I told my aunt I wanted to visit my uncle (also from my mom side )since his place is near and she said I can't go cuz she know the type of person he is and he changed from deeper life to redeem bla bla..I listened to her and stayed...then about three weeks ago my elder sister came to visit me ,that night we went to vigil together with my aunt ,on our way to the vigil...it was like the sickness came back but just left again ..I almost died that night...

after the vigil we went home and the next day my aunt had a program in her church around 4pm to 8pm and she told my sister to wait for the program....but my sister told me she could not wait till night cuz she brought her children along and her husband warned her not to stay till night cuz their place was far to my aunt place...then she left without attending the program... My aunt was angry but didn't talk...

Then just last week I told my aunt I wanted to visit my sister and come back the next three days but she said I shouldn't go saying it was my sister that caused what happened on our way to vigil the other time and that she ran away from the church program cuz she is a witch....she said I shouldn't go cuz she know what my sister wanted to do to me..I love my sister so much and I can never believe she is a witch even if its true..I was really dumbfounded and angry but I didn't talk...I stayed and am not allowed to go anywhere else except she send me on errand:::but this my so called aunt has some bad characters I can't stand and all her children planned on running from home after school cuz of their parents behaviours and rules::

There are so many thing about this my aunt and her husband that confuse me;
1.I have to give account of people that call me per day..
2.even if I have to leave her place to my sister place, I have to attend deeper life church.
3.whenever my dad or sister calls me...I have to tell them what we discussed.
4.whenever I go to church and I see the pastor privately.. I have to tell her what we discussed..etc
And again one of her pastors told me to remove my earrings that they belong to the devil and I can get sick again if I use them I was really surprised...then I removed and threw them away even though I wasn't happy about it...am not allowed to make hair either and am always looking like am older than my age and haggard...

She doesn't have visitors and labels almost everyone a witch or wizard..
The little people I know with her sometimes mistakes me for a maid ....
Though I like her church but not there doctrines...everything is sin sin and sin.
Even my dad has to come here if he wants to see me....it is so boring here cuz am always indoor except I go to church and all her children are in school...I don't even have privacy at all..

There was one of my cousin that lived with her before and he always tell me about her characters and how she wants you to work for her without leaving but I didn't care to listen to him then..I do everything to please her but she doesn't seem satisfied... Sometimes I fast and work work work until I feel dizzy...

Recently she told me I can leave by April but called one deeper life pastor in Lagos and told him I would be attending the church but that is even if I can leave cuz she also told me to be a worker in her church...
Am so fed up and sometimes I think of picking my things and run away but I didn't want to be ungrateful cuz I knew Christ through her...i even made a plan to tell her am going to rewrite my carryover in school and i have to receive lectures but she might even follow me to school but i cant cuz the carryover exam is still april...sometimes am even scared to leave cuz she made it look like I would get sick again if I leave...my dad cant tell her I should go back to my sister place cuz he said it would look like we only used her cuz I was sick..
Someone pls help me out...am so fed up and I don't know what to do..
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by chatinent: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please read and adhere to this piece of advice if you want to be freed from ignorance:
1. Your aunt is being used by her religious clergymen. When I mean used, I mean terribly. These religious leaders have made your aunt their puppet and your real witch; she bewitches you!
2. Your sickness wasn't fetish. It was just another normal illness a doctor's prescription could cure. Your going to different places (good or bad) to seek a cure showed you didn't rely on God.

3. I'll advise you flee from the environs of your aunt or she'll tag anyone a witch and wizard and she'll later compel you to start hating witches and wizards genuine people. She's simply a mouthpiece of her prophets. Your aunt is a bad influence to you. On another careful thought, she is using you for her domestic workforce at home.

4. About your seeing your 'mum's ghost,' it was merely hallucination. The bible tells us strictly that the dead are conscious of nothing. (Eccl 9: 5, 6, 10).
5. You do NOT need a deliverance, it's your aunt who needs a deliverance from ignorance and the shackles of fake prophets.
My dear, you need to flee from false religion.

If you really need sb to talk to on such matters (strictly), I am available to guide you through (for free) with what the Bible really teaches.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by RoyalBlu(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
My dear you've allowed yourself to be hoodwinked into a cage of fear and manipulation.

Only Jesus can set you free. Go on your knees and cry to your maker one on one.

Let the word of God dwell richly in you. Trust me, all you need is the word. The devil himself is afraid of it, not to talk of his cronies.

It's well with you. Fear not!
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by lomprico(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
your aunt is the said witch! I know your conscience has warned u but you feel you are indebted to her that's why u choose to remain in captivity.
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by Grace457: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
chatinent:
Please read and adhere to this piece of advice if you want to be freed from ignorance:
1. Your aunt is being used by her religious clergymen. When I mean used, I mean terribly. These religious leaders have made your aunt their puppet and your real witch; she bewitches you!
2. Your sickness wasn't fetish. It was just another normal illness a doctor's prescription could cure. Your going to different places (good or bad) to seek a cure showed you didn't rely on God.

3. I'll advise you flee from the environs of your aunt or she'll tag anyone a witch and wizard and she'll later compel you to start hating witches and wizards genuine people. She's simply a mouthpiece of her prophets. Your aunt is a bad influence to you. On another careful thought, she is using you for her domestic workforce at home.

4. About your seeing your 'mum's ghost,' it was merely hallucination. The bible tells us strictly that the dead are conscious of nothing. (Eccl 9: 5, 6, 10).
5. You do NOT need a deliverance, it's your aunt who needs a deliverance from ignorance and the shackles of fake prophets.
My dear, you need to flee from false religion.

If you really need sb to talk to on such matters (strictly), I am available to guide you through (for free) with what the Bible really teaches.

1.If my sickness wasn't fetish how come doctors doesn't know what is wrong after all the tests...
2.Are you a born again Christian?
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by Aidejay(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
My dear leave your auntie's house and all will be well
SIMPLE...
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
lipsrsealed

then I removed and threw them away even though I wasn't happy about it...am not allowed to make hair either and am always looking like am older than my age and haggard...
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by chatinent: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Grace457:

1.If my sickness wasn't fetish how come doctors doesn't know what is wrong after all the tests...
2.Are you a born again Christian?
1. Even if it's diabolical, does it require you visiting literally 'everywhere?'
2. Being born again means different things to different people. What does being born again mean to you?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by Grace457: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
chatinent:

1. Even if it's diabolical, does it require you visiting literally 'everywhere?'
2. Being born again means different things to different people. What does being born again mean to you?

Being born again means surrendering your entire being to Jesus and accept him as the only way,truth and life..
What's yours?
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by chatinent: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Grace457:

Being born again means surrendering your entire being to Jesus and accept him as the only way,truth and life..
What's yours?
Yes, I have dedicated my life to him.
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
It is not compulsory for you to remain in the church your deliverance was conducted. If you have seen a good church, fine. You need wisdom/personal prayers in handling this issue. Bible says a man's enemy are members of his household (Micah7:6), so I won't draw any conclusions, I will just give my little advice.

1. It is your choice to chose to stay with your aunty or go back to your dad's house, even if your step mum and sister are guilty of those accusations, with prayers you can live and overcome, while preparing for the future. You must be careful how you feed, call the Blood of Jesus often, live wisely with suspicious people.
2. Be patient till school reopens, go back and clear the carryover, make sure you study to pass the paper. With ND you can find a job, except you will further your education which is still a good idea.
3. You will have to verify these issues in future, you will do the investigations by yourself, God can show things to you, or will direct you to a prophet who will tell you if these accusations are true or false. Never trust any prophet, whatever you are told, pray for further Revelations. It is important to know the truth, so that you know how to relate with them for your own safety.
4. Pray, pray pray without ceasing!
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by Grace457: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
chatinent:

Yes, I have dedicated my life to him.

Okay o
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by luvmijeje(f): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
I know you. You opened a similar thread here last two or three weeks ago. And I remembered advising you to do everything your Aunt asked of you because she is a carrier of secrets. And the only way you will access those secret is to make her happy. I am happy that you are able to analyze critical event that has taken place between you guys.

I'll be back here tomorrow to unveil 10 secrets she has unveiled to you unknowingly to you.
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by luvmijeje(f): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
HI, everyone,
My mum is late and I live with my dad and step mum..I have one sibling who is married..
Am a lady of 21 yrs and just completed my national diploma last year October.
Then last year November I fell terribly sick and almost died.it was a spiritual attack..

I was taken from hospitals to Alfas and white garment churches..some told me it was demons and some said I offended someone and some said is Queen of the coast o...instead the sickness increased...
But I could remember that twice I caught my step mum staring at me when I sleep in my room and i just open my eyes to see she her staring but when I ask her she replied with saying she came to wake me up but I concluded in my mind she couldn't be the one cuz she was extremely nice towards me and my sis

Then I was taken to a deeper life church by one of my aunt where deliverance was conducted for me...the pastors said it was a witch behind it and I was really confused..
Am still staying with that my aunt and I attend her church ...then this my aunt(from my mom's family) told me there are witches in my mum family and I have a lot of battles to fight spiritually or I won't move forward in life or I might just die in the process...
I also gave my life to Christ and have been fasting and praying and going to church programs ..

Then a time came when I told my aunt I wanted to visit my uncle (also from my mom side )since his place is near and she said I can't go cuz she know the type of person he is and he changed from deeper life to redeem bla bla..I listened to her and stayed...then about three weeks ago my elder sister came to visit me ,that night we went to vigil together with my aunt ,on our way to the vigil...it was like the sickness came back but just left again ..I almost died that night...

after the vigil we went home and the next day my aunt had a program in her church around 4pm to 8pm and she told my sister to wait for the program....but my sister told me she could not wait till night cuz she brought her children along and her husband warned her not to stay till night cuz their place was far to my aunt place...then she left without attending the program... My aunt was angry but didn't talk...

Then just last week I told my aunt I wanted to visit my sister and come back the next three days but she said I shouldn't go saying it was my sister that caused what happened on our way to vigil the other time and that she ran away from the church program cuz she is a witch....she said I shouldn't go cuz she know what my sister wanted to do to me..I love my sister so much and I can never believe she is a witch even if its true..I was really dumbfounded and angry but I didn't talk...I stayed and am not allowed to go anywhere else except she send me on errand:::but this my so called aunt has some bad characters I can't stand and all her children planned on running from home after school cuz of their parents behaviours and rules::

There are so many thing about this my aunt and her husband that confuse me;
1.I have to give account of people that call me per day..
2.even if I have to leave her place to my sister place, I have to attend deeper life church.
3.whenever my dad or sister calls me...I have to tell them what we discussed.
4.whenever I go to church and I see the pastor privately.. I have to tell her what we discussed..etc
And again one of her pastors told me to remove my earrings that they belong to the devil and I can get sick again if I use them I was really surprised...then I removed and threw them away even though I wasn't happy about it...am not allowed to make hair either and am always looking like am older than my age and haggard...

She doesn't have visitors and labels almost everyone a witch or wizard..
The little people I know with her sometimes mistakes me for a maid ....
Though I like her church but not there doctrines...everything is sin sin and sin.
Even my dad has to come here if he wants to see me....it is so boring here cuz am always indoor except I go to church and all her children are in school...I don't even have privacy at all..

There was one of my cousin that lived with her before and he always tell me about her characters and how she wants you to work for her without leaving but I didn't care to listen to him then..I do everything to please her but she doesn't seem satisfied... Sometimes I fast and work work work until I feel dizzy...

Recently she told me I can leave by April but called one deeper life pastor in Lagos and told him I would be attending the church but that is even if I can leave cuz she also told me to be a worker in her church...
Am so fed up and sometimes I think of picking my things and run away but I didn't want to be ungrateful cuz I knew Christ through her...i even made a plan to tell her am going to rewrite my carryover in school and i have to receive lectures but she might even follow me to school but i cant cuz the carryover exam is still april...sometimes am even scared to leave cuz she made it look like I would get sick again if I leave...my dad cant tell her I should go back to my sister place cuz he said it would look like we only used her cuz I was sick..
Someone pls help me out...am so fed up and I don't know what to do

For record purpose.
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by Acehart: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Where do you live?
Re: Is It A Must To Stay Attend The Church My Deliverance Was Conducted by luvmijeje(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Grace457:
I also gave my life to Christ and have been fasting and praying and going to church programs .

The first church that I ever attended is Deeper Life. My mum is still s strong member of deeper life till today. Before I proceed with the 10 secrets unknowingly unveiled to you by your Aunt, let me share a personal story with you. My siblings and I attended deeper life till we realized their doctrine didn't gel with our youthful outlook of life. I stopped going there when a Pentecostal church was launched close to my house. But two years ago, my mum couldn't stop talking about this pastor they just transferred to their church. She pestered me to come over to see this Pastor, so I did. I returned back after several years . I spent a month there and I re-discovered why I stopped going there and why my mum has been faithful and why she told us that they must be the one to bury her when she leaves this world.

The reasons I stopped was because I hate covering my hair. As a rule, I don't go to church that makes it compulsory a woman must covered her hair. Covering of hair is symbolic to me. It is the covering of my essence. It is the covering of my beauty. Another reason is their choir. No use of instrumental when singing. It is like I am in a funeral. I personally don't have issue with their no jewelries and no make up rules because it aint my things.

And I discovered why my mum has been faithful to it. It is the only the church that treat the rich and the poor equally. It is the only church that don't oppress you for being poor. It is the only church that follows the teaching of Christ. They don't serve money but serve people.

I earlier told you, you being in your Aunt is a preparation place for you . It is preparing you for journey in life. You have the gift of presence. With that gift, no where you step in life, men will be attracted to you. No matter how low you are, men will notice you. What others will have to work harder to get, you will get it on a platter of gold. With that gift, you will get to jump over many who are already on queues. With that gift, favor will naturally be attracted to you.

But..................With that gift comes great oppositions from men. Women will see you as threat. Men will see you only as sex object. And men who are gifted spiritually will see you as a tool to used you for their personal gain. Those who you jumped over will find different means to bring you down. Those with your kind of gift if they are lucky have the gift of deception. Meaning they have the ability to tone down their gift in order to minimize the oppositions they will faced. But you don't have the gift. You are a flashy person and extremely beautiful. You went to your Aunt's place to learn how to tone down your beauty and you have killed everyone with your complained of how strict your Aunt is. Babe to survive this evil world, you must know when to tone down and and when to be flashy.

(1) (Reply)

Is God On Vacation? / Covid-19: "It's Coming To An End" TB Joshua / God Answers Prayers!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.