Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo (981 Views)

I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo by atakamus: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol. Look at the insults flying up and down here.

The chap has raised a poignant issue, yet all we see here is not sensible reply and a desire to educate him, but insults.

Same thing happens on the Facebook group called Radio Biafra.

Just say something different from what the majority wants to hear and they start cursing your parents.

The ability to listen to differing opinions is what makes a man civilized.

I guess that's going to be sorely lacking in the Republic of Biafra when it is finally granted autonomy.

Anyway, he has voiced his concern. The funny thing is that the concerns are legitimate.

Take for instance, when Ibos living in the North were asked to come back home by their brothers agitating for Biafra, what was their response?

You guys should look into that.

You can attack the op all you like, but there are hundreds of thousands who think like him who are Ibos too.

Namaste.

God bless you brother. One of the reasonable Igbo brother I have met online. The champion of this Ipob arrangement has all his assets abroad. Family, money and what have you. Non is here. Believe me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo by Sammy07: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2020
atakamus:

God bless you brother. One of the reasonable Igbo brother I have met online. The champion of this Ipob arrangement has all his assets abroad. Family, money and what have you. Non is here. Believe me.

Which state do you reside outside Igbo land
Re: My Igbo by overall90: 6:14am On Feb 25, 2020
atakamus:

The issue in this country is only for the Igbo people. The major issue here is that we have some terrible politicians and people that bent in milking the country dry. They care more about their personal interest more than the general interest. Why do we have a very terribly handled Abia state in Igbo land. The heavy embezzlement that Abia witnessed was not done by Buhari. Your Kanu has not even said anything to that effect. Use your brain.

Nigeria has been talking about terrible politicians since independence and yet there is no way out.
the politicians that have been embezzling funds in Abia state and in other states are all made-in-Nigeria products.you can not be in the river and not get wet.
the issue of agitations and Biafra precedes Buhari's presidency contrary to what you people want to believe.
even at that Buhari came and added a dangerous dimension to the whole Nigeria question but directly or indirectly encouraging herdsmen who have been ravaging the country.
and stop telling people to use their brain because if you are using yours,you should be worried about where the country is headed with all the security and socio-economic problems bedevilling her.
Re: My Igbo by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Yujin:

I wonder when some of you will stop to respond to some failures whose existence is but a liability. Don't you guys bother to check a person's history before responding to him? The foolish OP is a dead brained guy who thinks about women all the time as can be seen in his 'ceeated topics'. You don't dignify such an entity with a response. Ike gwuru!
I swear just saw his posts. Nothing recommendable.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2020
atakamus:

We keep telling them, they won't listen o. They think we hate them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just in: I was on the same flight with third coronavirus patient – Tonye Cole / Why Coronavirus May Be Deadlier In Nigeria: A Housing Perspective / Adamawa Announces 50% Cut In Rents, Taxes, Overhead Cost

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.