Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,348 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

University Of Abuja, Urgent! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja, Urgent! (1607 Views)

University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / Post Graduate Sch, Uni Abuja-urgent! / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja, Urgent! by mission08: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
Pls could anyone help me with the current information on Masters Programme in University of Abuja. I visited their website but it is not updated. I like to know whether forms for another session is out, if not when it is likely to be out, d kind of programmes being run i.e full time or part time, tuition fee, duration (hint on whether d programme is fast or over prolonged ) e.t.c Any guiding information is needed.

Thanks for your help.
Re: University Of Abuja, Urgent! by mission08: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
Any help? Plsssss
Re: University Of Abuja, Urgent! by MrMRIEDEH: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
The university of abuja is out with the remedial form for 2011/2012 academic session.''note the remedial studies does not require jamb result'' for you to go for the studies.it's a normal university programme procedure which takes the usual time for all courses.students who are willing to apply for the programme should have atleast 5credits pass in their Olevel result.To purchase or get more information concerning the programme.

CALL THE NUMBER ABOVE FOR REMEDIAL FORM PURCHASING NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING /
ANY ASSISTANCE.
Re: University Of Abuja, Urgent! by MrMRIEDEH: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
The university of abuja is out with the remedial form for 2011/2012 academic session.''note the remedial studies does not require jamb result'' for you to go for the studies.it's a normal university programme procedure which takes the usual time for all courses.students who are willing to apply for the programme should have atleast 5credits pass in their Olevel result.To purchase or get more information concerning the programme.

CALL THE NUMBER ABOVE FOR REMEDIAL FORM PURCHASING NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING /
ANY ASSISTANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb'change Of School/course Form Hiked And Scarce / Bomb Blast At Onitsha Mainmarket / Auchi Starts PUTME Application Exercise; Uniben Releases PUTME Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.