Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria (26766 Views)

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe / Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m / How Buhari Govt Planned To Transfer $110M Abacha Loot To Bagudu - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bagudu
"Masugudu, Su gudu"
Now I understand this song...

1 Like

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
If it's his money then it should simply be given to him. Telling me what my money can do for the society is none of my business..
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by dozzybreezy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Look at the kind of money this people are always calling names..
Abeg, what is the population of Nigeria self?
Buhari just share all nigerian Citizens N2m each make everybody rest.

1 Like

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by chachanga: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Buhari is an evil corruption lover.Look at him with Abacha front Bagudu who laundered billions of dollars, selling him to Kebbi state residents to plunder their treasury.

Buhari is an id1ot, all his supporters are compound phools, sons of dogs and baboons.

Imagine the noise they made here about the old wag being a saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by michoim(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fake report
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala

who says this government has integrity
Let's wait to see how the FG will handle this!
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Staro:
Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria

Disgrace is an understatement, he is a monumental failure and a curse

3 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by moseslarry(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
wellmax:
Illiterates all over Nairaland.

you don not seek full information about an issue, you just jump at it.

Ask yourself, will any sensible government just dash away money like that?

That agreement was initially reach during Obasanjo era and he gave a good reason for that.#

I don't even have time to educate you minions.

Go and seek knowledge before spewing trash
To a large extent, you are the most gullible one here. For you to have thought that if any responsible or sensible government can dash such huge money like that? Yes, a senseless and irresponsible government like buhari's can do such; infact, I don't doubt him cos major gen buhari's is government is a corruption personified needless to say so many corrupt practices going on under his nose. As a matter of fact, I don't expect any sensible Nigerian to still be supporting this useless government of Major Gen buhari retd anymore except you are part of the beneficiary of the looted funds.

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by wellmax(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
moseslarry:

To a large extent, you are the most gullible one here. For you to have thought that if any responsible or sensible government can dash such huge money like that? Yes, a senseless and irresponsible government like buhari's can do such; infact, I don't doubt him cos major gen buhari's is government is a corruption personified needless to say so many corrupt practices going on under his nose. As a matter of fact, I don't expect any sensible Nigerian to still be supporting this useless government of Major Gen buhari retd anymore except you are part of the beneficiary of the looted funds.

Such senselessness because of hatred for one man. Again, I say I wont educate you. Go and seek knowledge. If you want to blame Buhari, ask NASS to move for his impeachment over this, at least it is an impeachable offence. But of course, people in NASS know the truth, you keyboard warriors can continue to spew trash, it will all end here, on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by L1lma(f): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mr president pls wake up frm ur sleep
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86908016:

Same money that can pay as many as 1.12 million people is just one man stole ? shocked

May all the politicians and non politicians that have stolen from our national treasury all die miserably, no matter the party they are.
And for all the miscreants supporting them, your Waterloo will come soon too.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

Stale and boring.

3 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Dpharisee: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86908016:

Same money that can pay as many as 1.12 million people is just one man stole ? shocked

May all the politicians and non politicians that have stolen from our national treasury all die miserably, no matter the party they are.

From all of US at [b][/b], we wish to thank our darling daddy Buhari for offering $110m to Gov Bagudu, our daddy is incorruptible and knows how to wash Nigeria flag clean grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

From all of US at [b][/b], we wish to thank our darling daddy Buhari for offering $110m to Gov Bagudu, our daddy is incorruptible and knows how to wash Nigeria flag clean grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Dpharisee: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lets look at the issue without sentiments, the FG entered into an agreement with Bagudu to expose the Abacha loot as a whistle blower for a fee which he did.
The Americans who were aware of this monies kept quiet all these years which makes them complicit in the illicit loot.
Since they have been exposed by Bagudu they proposed to return the money without the accruing interests and also giving conditions about how i should spent and now saying that Bagudu should not be entitled to the agreement with Nigeria.
I dont have any problem with paying $110m to Bagudu for exposing the hidden monies in US and other places but on how the FG will utilize their part which may end up being stolen again.
The American officials should go to hell, they are as criminal as Abacha angry

1 Like

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
Lets look at the issue without sentiments, the FG entered into an agreement with Bagudu to expose the Abacha loot as a whistle blower for a fee which he did.
The Americans who were aware of this monies kept quiet all these years which makes them complicit in the illicit loot.
Since they have been exposed by Bagudu they proposed to return the money without the accruing interests and also giving conditions about how i should spent and now saying that Bagudu should not be entitled to the agreement with Nigeria.
I dont have any problem with paying $110m to Bagudu for exposing the hidden monies in US and other places but on how the FG will utilize their part which may end up being stolen again.
Why won't you have a problem, when you're a fantastically corrupt thief like him. A whistleblower can never be the pepetrator of the crime. This man committed treason by helping Abacha move billions of dollars to other countries. And kept hundreds of millions of dollars for himself as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by proclinician: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86908016:

Noisy man.

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
buhari is a curse

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Dpharisee: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why won't you have a problem, when you're a fantastically corrupt thief like him. A whistleblower can never be the pepetrator of the crime. This man committed treason by helping Abacha move billions of dollars to other countries. And kept hundreds of millions of dollars for himself as well.

You didnt say anything about the Americans who helped him to loot this money to their banks and are not paying us interests and have even removed legal fees from it.
Without the whistle blower you wont have this money as America will not give it to you just like that

1 Like

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

You didnt say anything about the Americans who helped him to loot this money to their banks and are not paying us interests and have even removed legal fees from it.
Without the whistle blower you wont have this money as America will not give it to you just like that
He man who committed the crime can never be a whistleblower!Is Evans the kidnapper a whistleblower for revealing the locations of his kidnap victims?Joker!

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by benny4wax(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86908016:

Walahi, this is the only reasonable comment you've made in this forum. Nairalanders come and see ooo, our dead meat seller is locating sense gradually.

I say a big Amen to your prayers above.
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Reference(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Its all a fallacy. If it could do these things it will have done them long ago. It is rather foolish to expect that with this structrure we operate those things are even remotely possible.

It is like an adult hoping to be a Dangote but wakes up at 9am everyday. Just the wishful thinking of a sluggard. The structure is not there.

The realists amongst Nigerians will be looking at how to beg, borrow or steal from it. His house will soon be a Mecca of some sorts with loafers and fair weather friends chanting his name day and night and baying for a slice.

In saner climes (no pun intended) the man will be on voluntary exile, his house burnt to the ground by the mob. Nigerians are there doing power points ans pie in the sky charts of what will never be. Nigerians are simoly not competent enough to have a better country, period.

Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Dollabiz: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ye
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by One4me: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Staro:

Buhari is a disgrace
to Nigeria

Just imagine!

He first said Abacha did not steal any money

Now, he wants to RE-LOOT the Abacha Loot, through one of his cronies by making a secret agreement with him, on our money!
This Buhari is a curse, all of us that voted for him need to apologise to Nigerians and ourselves.
God that delivered us f.rom the hands of Abacha should please, come to our aid

3 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
benny4wax:
Walahi, this is the only reasonable comment you've made in this forum. Nairalanders come and see ooo, our dead meat seller is locating sense gradually.

I say a big Amen to your prayers above.

What sense is he making. Is he not supporting the structutes that make and pepetuate corruption. For your information much more than this is lost from the Nigerian treasury every year at all levels. Much more than this is not remitted by the NNPC and other revenue generarting agencies of goverment as alleged by NIETI and other NGO's.

We are just joking if we expect different results from the same way of doing things. The only thing you can be sure about in the future is further seizures and remittances of past and present stashes as soon as the Abacha loot is exhausted.

3 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by One4me: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

So, we shoudl be entering into agreements with looters, kidnappers, terrorists, herdsmen, Boko haram, e.t.c to reveal part of what they conspired to steal or the killings they made?

If not for this "Camaraderie of thieves" that Buhari is a part of, this criminal called Bagudu should have been tortured till he reveals where he kept our stolen funds and whatever information he wants to collect $110M for.

BTW: How much is Buhari's share of the $110M

2 Likes

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Bobosneh: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
as much as it will be better if the money is used to develop Nigeria but I want all of us to know that an agreement is an agreement no matter the cost. something important must have lead to that kind of agreement between him and the government. maybe with out him they may not have known where the money was moved to. and even if this present APC government told us that they will use it to develop the country I believe only a fool will believe that.
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by chaloskyx: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
whats all these about what 100m dollars would do. face reality it would not do anything cause it would only find its way into pockets please stop wasting peoples time with what would obviously not happen
Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Staro:

Buhari is a disgrace
to Nigeria

Nigeria is a disgrace
to Buhari

Re: What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria by Tochi3(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
How many cows can it buy

Folly is when you've spent the last five years calling diezani a looter based on hearsay while you watch a saint wonder the technology used to produce a bribery video and wait for it... give a lottery to a looter
Lol. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) / Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.