Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

5 Odds Weekly Prediction Group....it's Not Fixed We Predict - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Odds Weekly Prediction Group....it's Not Fixed We Predict (249 Views)

Daily 2 Odds And Sure Games Prediction Group / Bet9ja Prediction Group / I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Odds Weekly Prediction Group....it's Not Fixed We Predict by Daromax: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
https:///EiVKTigvmXZ3Tk73m06Gie

Greed is the reason many don't win bet...we want to win 45 million with 100 naira....
This group don't hv fixed game...we predict game after careful analysis...and we come out with 5 odds per weekend.. imagine winning that on every week in a month...stacking it with 2k give u 10k weekly... In a months you HV 50k... that's is something...don't b greedy...let's win together...
Join with the link above.
Re: 5 Odds Weekly Prediction Group....it's Not Fixed We Predict by Daromax: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: 5 Odds Weekly Prediction Group....it's Not Fixed We Predict by Daromax: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Greed is the reason many don't win bet...we want to win 45 million with 100 naira....
This group don't hv fixed game...we predict game after careful analysis...and we come out with 5 odds per weekend.. imagine winning that on every week in a month...stacking it with 2k give u 10k weekly... In a months you HV 50k... that's is something...don't b greedy...let's win together...
Join with the link above. https:///EiVKTigvmXZ3Tk73m06Gie

(1) (Reply)

Give Me 15 Minutes - And I'll Show You How To Make 10k - 20k Per Day On Betting / Manchester City V Arsenal: Premier League Match Postponed Over Coronavirus Fears / Fifa Provide Solution To Player Contract Conundrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.