Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Oron Crayfish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oron Crayfish (270 Views)

Clean Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets Available / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish can still be bought / Buying Of Oron Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oron Crayfish by Amanyanabo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders. I'm a Corp member currently serving in the east. I'm thinking of going to Oron (Akwa Ibom) to get crayfish. The people I have gotten in contact with are all retailers.

Can someone please help me with the price range I can procure the said item directly from those who produce/source them. Information about the bag size, number of custard buckets and price will be greatly appreciated
Re: Oron Crayfish by prince10348(m): 1:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning, based on what you're asking for, I think price of crayfish now is about 50k that's 28 custard....
You can call this number and confirm from him 09025769254 he's in Akwa Ibom currently and that is his business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oron Crayfish by greatcheer(f): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Exactly my challenge too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Price Update For Chicks / How To Start Banana Flour Processing Business In Nigeria / All Kinds Of Hybrid Fruit Trees Is Available At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.