Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sharwama And Asun Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sharwama And Asun Business (992 Views)

You Are Living In Aba And Its Environs Visit Kaycee Sharwama / Starting A Sharwama Business / Do You Make Barbecue, Sharwama, Asun, Etc. Come Here Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharwama And Asun Business by Calapar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hellp my business partners

Please I'm on the verge of getting a very good spot with lots of passersby for sharwama and asun business. I know nothing about it but I'm thinking of hiring a very good person and support staff.

Kindly advise on the controls I can put in place to avoid cheating or reduce it to a barest minimum.

Cheers
Re: Sharwama And Asun Business by Betsafe: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Ur location
Re: Sharwama And Asun Business by Calapar(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Betsafe:
Ur location

What a question!
Re: Sharwama And Asun Business by Calapar(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Betsafe:
Ur location

What does location have to do with this?

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19-widows And Orphans Received N25,000 Each From Sharon / Evidence Of Earnings. / "Transform Your Business Or Business Ideas" By Edc-mastercard: Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.