Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno (5292 Views)

Health Minister Performs Groundbreaking For 500-capacity Female Hostel At UNIBEN / Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Mrcomedimatic: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Many children were left homeless and begging after Boko Haram killed their parents.

Today, Borno State governor ProfbZulum has enrolled them in this boarding school for orphans, and learning has begun as Zulum will bankroll all their needs.

Below are photos from the girls hostel at Muhammadu Buhari College in Borno.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/02/24/photos-from-the-girls-hostel-at-muhammadu-buhari-college-in-borno/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by StreetFight: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Maintenance, the bedrock of Nigeria's infrastructure decadence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by helinues: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2020
This Prof Zulum is really working

2023, imagine Osinbajo/ Zulum combo

Wouldn't that be cold beers in a sunny day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Sirjamo: 6:41am On Feb 24, 2020
helinues:
This Prof Zulum is really working

2023, imagine Osinbajo/ Zulum combo

Wouldn't that be cold beers in a sunny day?
I have said it here before, if all of us have sense in this country, we should pair Osinbajo with Zulum in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by helinues: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Sirjamo:
I have said it here before, if all of us have sense in this country, we should pair Osinbajo with Zulum in 2023.

They both have to show interest first before promoting them.

Credible and sellable candidate in both online and offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by chubinwa(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2020
I stand with Zulum
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by punisha: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2020
Zule zoo is working.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by MetaPhysical: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Girls college in Borno....

The parents should be advised to buy terrorism insurance and have it under written by the Federal Govt.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by 72Morale: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2020
Useless and corrupt politicians!

They kill your parents and loved ones with Bokoharam for political and financial gains, then enrol their poor kids in a boarding school for clout-chasing sake so that gullible followers like the ones above me will stupidly praise them.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Wickedfacts: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Zulum won Borno Apc primaries unopposed and went on to win about 96% of the total votes in the gubernatorial election. He was the Apc candidate but even PDP members voted massively for him.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by slam7000(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Sirjamo:

What’s so special about the two men? If Osibanjo had contested for the presidency years ago, I would’ve voted him wholeheartedly but I’m not sure anymore. I think he is too quiet to make any impact in Aso Rock. I think he is too scared of losing his ceremonial role as the VP that he will take and tolerate anything coming his way.
I think he is much more concerned with preserving himself and his position than speaking up for the common man and fighting for the average Nigerian. He might be learned with tons of certificates but I don’t think that political role suits him.

I think academic life in a Unilag, Ife, Ibadan or some of these new private unis is the best for him. I think he lacks what it takes to be a politician. I’ve always said that Buhari would be a nightmare as a president but wondered why Osibanjo couldn’t replace him but now I know that with Buhari, you have a bigot, clueless, inefficient, uneducated individual, we know that but I’m more worried about Osibanjo than I despise Buhari. Osibanjo will hide when there is trouble and emerge when the road seems clear.

Bulum might’ve done well as a civil servant and at university of maiduguri and his Borno state but Nigeria is bigger than him. He will be a disaster even as a president.

Osibanjo will be a good politician if he starts being a bit more courageous and honest. I think he lacks the two.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Dabronze(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2020
that's their own problem

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by helinues: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2020
slam7000:

What’s so special about the two men? If Osibanjo had contested for the presidency years ago, I would vote him wholeheartedly but I’m not sure anymore. I think he is too quiet to make any impact in Aso Rock. I think he is too scared of losing his ceremonial role as the VP that he will take and tolerate anything coming his way.
I think he is much more concerned with preserving himself and his position than speaking up for the common man and fighting for the average Nigerian. He might be learned with tons of certificates but I don’t think that political role suits him.

I think academic life in a Unilag, Ife, Ibadan or some of these new private unis is the best for him. I think he lacks what it takes to be a politician. I’ve always said that Buhari would be a nightmare as a president but wondered why Osibanjo couldn’t replace him but now I know that with Buhari, you have a bigot, clueless, inefficient, uneducated individual, we know that but I’m more worried about Osibanjo than I despise Buhari. Osibanjo will hide when there is trouble and emerge when the road seems clear.

Bulum might’ve done well as a civil servant and at university of maiduguri and his Borno state but Nigeria is bigger than him. He will be a disaster even as a president.

Osibanjo will be a good politician if he starts being a bit more courageous and honest. I think he lacks the two.

Why not present your candidates instead of this long epistle

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Aidejay(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Nice to see good things are still happening in borno.
Else one would be led to believe that the worse has come and stayed, but please let's not overhype cause na wetin dey ruin somethings with too much overhype one will think magic has occurred. State the facts don't polish it. And for those thinking about 2023 let me ask this question why can't the ticket be south-south must the north be inside? I smell dependency. You can imagine my curiosity.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by fiercehillz(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2020
This Zulum seems to be a light in Northern Nigeria...I can confidently cast my vote for someone with sound ideological background not one uneducated bigot.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by BlackfireX: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Mr chiZULUMoke you too much.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by ybalogs(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2020
This is quite nice. I just hope is remains sustainable even after Zulum.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by ybalogs(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2020
helinues:

Why not present your candidates instead of this long epistle
He forgot to add copied.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by ybalogs(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Sirjamo:
Are they the best the country can offer?? What happens to our young and brilliant politicians cum technocrats?? I'm not saying they're ain't worth the hype but why not go for a better option if there is??
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by ybalogs(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2020
72Morale:
Useless and corrupt politicians!

They kill your parents and loved ones with Bokoharam for political and financial gains, then enrol their poor kids in a boarding school for clout-chasing sake so that gullible followers like the ones above me will stupidly praise them.
This is a serious allegation that can easily land you in Kuje. You don't make accusations you can't substantiate especially in forums like this.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by ybalogs(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Some Nigerians don't just want any positives to happen in the country yet they wail endlessly. When you see a good move, appreciate it rather than look for a way to deride it. May God bless those leaders that have the interests of the common man at heart .
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by helinues: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2020
ybalogs:
Some Nigerians don't just want any positives to happen in the country yet they wail endlessly. When you see a good move, appreciate it rather than look for a way to deride it. May God bless those leaders that have the interests of the common man at heart .

The moment they saw Borno on the headlines, they were expecting to see BH or herdsmen damages.

But as usual, good news always purge them . Dem go shit their intestines today
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Schoogital: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by rummmy: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Rename the school Muhammad buhari nursery school.
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by sapientia(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Petersamuel8(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Good one
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Ogegeodey(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Sirjamo:

The last time we tried two professors they failed woefully. Ask Cross River State
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Came4amod: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Mrcomedimatic:
Many children were left homeless and begging after Boko Haram killed their parents.

Today, Borno State governor ProfbZulum has enrolled them in this boarding school for orphans, and learning has begun as Zulum will bankroll all their needs.

Below are photos from the girls hostel at Muhammadu Buhari College in Borno.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/02/24/photos-from-the-girls-hostel-at-muhammadu-buhari-college-in-borno/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Nice if only they can maintain it .. but northerners can't maintain anything.. comeback here in 3 yrs it's looking way off .. same thing can be said for ur blog .. let's come back in 3 yrs .. and its gone too .. maybe u go don open betnija shop .. grin
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Stop this dumbness
What happened to the Almajiri schools?
They already told Emir Sanusi to shut up, that almajiri is part of Northern culture.
So we know those that would destroy these schools

ybalogs:
Re: Photos From The Girls Hostel At Muhammadu Buhari College In Borno by Heylius(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Sirjamo:
Pair petrr obi and zulum and see a new Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Better We Divide Nigeria” – Northern Elder / Yuletide: NSCDC Boss, Abdullahi Reassures Nigerians Of Adequate Security / See What Happened The Last Two Times Igbo Men Ruled Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.