Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,778 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

List Of Ten (10) Businesses You Can Do With Less Than N100,000. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Ten (10) Businesses You Can Do With Less Than N100,000. (380 Views)

Strictly For Lagosians Earning Less Than N100,000 A Month / How To Invest Your First N100,000 / 10 Businesses You Can Run From HOME With A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Ten (10) Businesses You Can Do With Less Than N100,000. by wasbo89(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Some people have been thinking on the kind of business they can invest-in but they were unable to think of a business they can do.

Secondly, most people have adopted Fixed Deposit and Treasury Bills as an investment but the sad news is that Fixed Deposit is not lucrative as before because the percentage is low this time around while Treasury Bills is not easy to do because CBN have changed it's policy as regards that.

Why not put FD and TB aside and adopt a business that will give you high returns. As you know, i always advocate for Small Business; the reason is because i believe a small business will put food on your table and become bigger in future.

For those people that have asked the kind of business they can invest-in and I believe the list of businesses below will give you high profit.

1. Mobile Accessories and Electronics
2. Shoes and Clothing
3. POS and E-Payment services
4. Cakes and Confectionery
5. Bead making
6. Dry Cleaning Services
7. Pop Corn Business
8. Chickens
9. Tutorial Centres
10. Barbing Salon/ Hair Stylist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Testimonies Of How Good My Writing Is (Screenshots) / I Need A Job / T w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.