Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari (6154 Views)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2010
@ 10cirenoh, so if he stole and did not use it or you can't see what he spent it on makes him a saint to you. Go lick his assss
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by LkAdeola(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2010
Happy birthday to him. I wish him good luck in everything he does, Good luck Nigeria.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by LkAdeola(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Factual!
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by LkAdeola(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
Factual!
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by olasfun(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
happy birth day to you sir
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by yinka85: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ Beaffy,

In case it skipped your notice,I was actually referring to the thread where sneaky Dora sticked it in the face of your beloved GEJ, thereby exposing once again the sham called PDP and her thuggish sympathizers.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
ikay88:

@ Kobojunkie
Why does it bother you that people acknowledge Buhari's birthday? Do these same people not also acknowledge the birthdays of 'googles', 'aisha2' and most other moderators and some users of NL, yet you do not complain about that.

All i'm saying is that before Buhari was a politician, before he was a soldier, he was born a human being like you and I, and as such should be treated as one. If it was the birthday of a star ex-footballer, i doubt you would complain.

Did you even read my post at all because I actually did give the reason for why I am against it, especially because those speaking here are Nigerians.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by chakula: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Sir! Wishing you long life and flourish.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by hakanai(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2010
happy birthday !!!!
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR.

I STRONGLY WISH & ADVISE YOU TO ACCEDE THE REQUEST OF ACN & BE THE JOINT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF ACN, APGA & CPC.

LETS ALL JOIN HAND TO CHASE OUT THE PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by mashaun(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
happy birthday baba
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by sifon1: 12:15pm On May 08, 2019
Are you looking for ways to how to earn money online daily? Look no more because I am here to teach you how to make genuine cash online. There are so many businesses you should invest your money into and reap the fruits of your labour within a short period of time. Making money online used to be hard in the past, but now with just your smart phone and your laptop you can earn a lot of money right from your home.

READ MORE http://trueincomeideas.us/earn-money-online-daily/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

German Government Not Happy With Buhari / wike's show of shame against federal agents / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.