Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,439 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student (881 Views)

Which Of These Shifts Do You Prefer? / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / I Prefer Handwork To "Going To School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by NwekeUG(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men For Money' - 19-Year-Old Student (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that Paris Diamond, a 19-year-old Mass Communication student of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri, Imo State, hawks sachet water every weekend, sells Jollof rice in school, among other petty tradings to make money.

Taking to Facebook on Sunday, Miss Diamond shared photos of herself hawking sachet water and said that she prefers doing such jobs than sleeping with men for money.

"I sell pure water to buy text books for myself in school and sometimes use it to pay bills.
I go to the market every Friday evening, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon after church, i enjoy doing it since i do get money for one or two text books in 2 days. I prefer doing this than sleeping with men for money Yes I slay but guess what is pure water business.

I sell almost 7 or 8 bags a day depending on the lucky day. I'm a mass communication student. Sometimes my friends will be like "babe this pure water business no fit u o..." I smile and tell them I love it. I'm a Nigerian writer too, I have two novels and one drama I have published already but due to money issue I couldn't make lots of copies. Sometimes when I come back I will tired to read but I try my best.

I hustle pure water and sometimes sell jollof rice in school, I make hair, slippers and clothes with this my small but mighty business."

http://igberetvnews.com/1340539/prefer-selling-sachet-water-sleeping-men-money-19-year-old-student-photos/

1 Like

Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by AgentNairaland(f): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
With This Your Tommy, Sperm Don Full Am grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by Fasindo: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
shocked

No girl has ever agreed to sleeping with men.
Imo girls will always deny their real hussle.

1 Like

Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hustle well my dear sister and keep your dignity. All these badly raised children littering everywhere (i.e the one above me) thinks it's all girls that are spoilt.
Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by Symorne(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
That's how she chose hers, may she find grace in her hustling.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by festacman(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
This budding entrepreneur fits the image of the industrious young ladies, which Linda Ikeji preaches about: Less dependence on men for money but more dependence on using the same capacity women share with men to make money.

This is an opportunity for 'billionaire' blogger to walk the talk by splashing some cash to support her hustle. She needs it badly.
Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by MickzyDonald: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Go check her bio yesterday
Person still Bleep am

1 Like

Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by BlackfireX: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't understand....
Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Go check her bio yesterday
Person still Bleep am

there is nothing wrong with a woman having sex with a man, is it? the problem is if/when they do it solely for money.... many babes have bf etc, no big deal if they have sex with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Prefer Selling Sachet Water Than Sleeping With Men...' - 19-Year-Old Student by MickzyDonald: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there is nothing wrong with a woman having sex with a man, is it? the problem is if/when they do it solely for money.... many babes have bf etc, no big deal if they have sex with them.
Op we still dey on the same line

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Qatar Economic & Investment Forum / How To Make Money On Upwork In 2022 / Pls, Help Me With Any Good Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.