Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

What's With The Darkness Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's With The Darkness Everywhere (490 Views)

Hon Olanrewaju Oba The Light Amidst The Darkness By Abubakar Omopupau* / We Must Not Allow The Darkness Of Our Present Creep Into Our Next Generation. / We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With The Darkness Everywhere by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
For the past two weeks, there has been lack of electricity or less electrical output from PHCN... Everyday fuel fuel.... What happening??

1 Like

Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ask bubu and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by powerkey: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jokerman:
For the past two weeks, there has been lack of electricity or less electrical output from PHCN... Everyday fuel fuel.... What happening??

Because APC is darkness.

1 Like

Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jokerman:
This light matter don tire me men
Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by totit: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jokerman:

Ma bloda, no be smal mata. Man don taya sef.

In fact, you are not a jokerman but a serious man cheesy

Mehn. I thought its just my area, thanks for bringing this to the notice of everyone ojare cry
Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by redsun(m): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2020
It is what happens in a society that s technically dormant.
Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by ursullalinda(f): 4:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Coupled with the heat......these days night seems so long because sleep is not enjoyable.......wish I can see Mr rocket science to ask him some questions personally......I don tire for Naija.

1 Like

Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by bluediesel03: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2020
We have light 247 for two weeks now....

1 Like

Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by Okoroawusa: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2020
bluediesel03:
We have light 247 for two weeks now....
Me too o!
Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by babyfaceafrica: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2020
There is steady light in my area over a year.. Please let us hear word!

1 Like

Re: What's With The Darkness Everywhere by edoairways: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Just get use to it because Nigeria can never have stable power supply

(1) (Reply)

Between Saraki And Tinubu,who Deserves EFCC Treatment? By Ishaq Abdulsalam / Breaking: Kano Dethrone Emir Sanusi / US Oil Prices Turn Negative As Demand Dries Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.