Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) (96012 Views)

See A Lost Dog / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Dog Lovers Must Read This: Dedicated To Lucy My Lost Dog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by chewwie(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
smiliyB:
Omo shocked shocked are you serious embarassed the person is too wicked...Dog lover like me maybe hospitalized because of it. But what of their pup's mother, Dog normal doesn't allow people come close to their kids
They usually play under and around their owner's car, and it was a hot night so they were out by the car with their mother. The guy came with his own male dog, very very big, to scare the mother dog, so she was powerless. I saw him through the window, I know him, but the guy rolls with the soldiers in the area so he's virtually untouchable. He's a well known criminal.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bianda24:
If a dog should mistakenly enter a police station in Nigeria, he will have to run for its dear life because of avalanch of stones that will be thrown at him. Lol, naija for show
Haha! You're so right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Valkrie:

If nah Nigeria..first the police for counter go shout blood of Jesus..!! E begin shout say him village people don trace am come him working place...the next nah all the police for station go gather hand carry stick begin beat the dog to leave or dem go cucuma kill am to send message to other witches from village not to try any of dem again in future...!!
LMAAAAAAOO
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by internetpo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
chewwie:

They usually play under and around their owner's car, and it was a hot night so they were out by the car with their mother. The guy came with his own male dog, very very big, to scare the mother dog, so she was powerless. I saw him through the window, I know him, but the guy rolls with the soldiers in the area so he's virtually untouchable. He's a well known criminal.

sighs! Kpele! It is well.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by deltateam: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
chewwie:

Why didn't you raise alarm? You are an accomplice then.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
chewwie:

kindly inform the owner pls, just tell her not to mention your name or get you involve. I'm begging on her behalf pls ooo
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by vikramg: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by vikramg: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by gp6liveth(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
If we say the dog is more sensible than buhari they will say it's an hate speech. But it may be the fact.
The dog understand the laws better than some bubu
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by chewwie(m): 4:11am On Feb 26, 2020
deltateam:

Why didn't you raise alarm? You are an accomplice then.
I halla oleh oh oh, I even ran outside with pipe wrench, but the guy ran away. The guy had already put them in a carton before I noticed. The owners have gone to report to the police sha.

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by chewwie(m): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2020
smiliyB:
kindly inform the owner pls, just tell her not to mention your name or get you involve. I'm begging on her behalf pls ooo
I dey fear one person? We have already reported to the police and the area civil defense
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by deltateam: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2020
chewwie:

I halla oleh oh oh, I even ran outside with pipe wrench, but the guy ran away. The guy had already put them in a carton before I noticed. The owners have gone to report to the police sha.

You try.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
chewwie:

I dey fear one person? We have already reported to the police and the area civil defense
Okay that's better
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by OyinO: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2020
tHIS NATURALLY EXPLAINS WHY nAIJA IS THE ORIGINAL HELL FIRE. In Naija, innocent citizen would prefer to hide in the bush instead of going to police because of what police will eventually do to them. There is no other hell outside Nigeria.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2020
TomMary:
. We eat Bingo not this fatty shit
hi dear!
Abadie? Which part of calabar are u? Let's get to know each other.
I'm Ebenezer from calabar south.
How about a p.m?
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by KelvinCX(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
chati nent:
There's a difference between a bingo and a dog.
Na bingos full 9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.