Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,100 members, 7,977,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Wanna Carry Your Baby- Naira Marley’s Admirer Tells Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wanna Carry Your Baby- Naira Marley’s Admirer Tells Him (535 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Carry Your Baby- Naira Marley’s Admirer Tells Him by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
A female Instagram user who claims to be among the clans of the popular street word ‘Marlians’ seems to be having an undying affection for one of Nigerians favorite street singer and dancer, Azeez Fashola popularly known for his street name as ‘Naira Marley’.

In a raunchy photo captioned with ‘SMDB’ [suck my d**k b], the female user identified as ‘mirax.gram’ had revealed her urge to get pregnant for the Marlian Boss as well as owning him forever.

In her words;

[b]I can’t hold my self anymore ��� �
I know my post might go unnoticed or unseen but if u see it I wanna let u know
That I love you and please can you just get me pregnant �? I wanna carry your baby � � .. please don’t say no ���� I’m cute and I promise to be yours forever bby � just say yes to me .. �����������������

However, some of Naira Marley’s followers has deemed it a huge move on him and has responded.

See the exchange below;

SOURCE: [url]https://soundgist.com/i-wanna-carry-your-baby-naira-marleys-admirer-tells-him-lights-up-reactions-from-his-fans/
[/url]

Re: I Wanna Carry Your Baby- Naira Marley’s Admirer Tells Him by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nonsense as usual

(1) (Reply)

Read! Why Regina Daniels Can't Have More Than One Child For Her Billionaire Husb / Biography Of Tobi Night / Soldier Kills Man Going To Buy Drugs For His Pregnant Wife In Delta State(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.