Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,330 members, 7,971,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Gold Dust For Genuine Buyers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gold Dust For Genuine Buyers (1717 Views)

Gold Ingots, Goldbars, Gold Bullion, Gold Powder,gold Dust,gold Nuggets For Sale / Gold Dust / Buyers Of Gold Dust Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gold Dust For Genuine Buyers by PrinceKwame: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
I am Prince Kwame Nana from Obuasi community. Am a representative for the local gold minners here in Obuasi community, Ghana. We have capability of producing between 250-300 kilos of gold dust / bars monthly.

The product available below: Commodity Gold dust / Dore bars Available
QUANTITY: 500kg
ORIGIN : Ghana (Obuasi community)
QUALITY: 22+ carats
PURITY: 96.67%
Packaging: in metal boxes.

Terms and conditions: In as much as I intend to establish a cordial business relationship with you, Interested buyer will have to arrange and come down to Ghana for inspection on our products, take a random sample for test at the government geological survey department, having been satisfy with the assay report, buyer / seller will then sign (sales and purchase contract / agreement). or if the buyer is not ready to go through this we can make plans for the golds to be shipment to his/her destination on CIF, we only accept the following (SBLC MT760 and MT799 )also NOTE that we can also deliver our Gold to the PMMC or ASAP VASA for assay.
I shall be grateful to furnish you with any further information that you may require after hearing from you and shall consider it a privilege entering long-lasting relationship between both parties.

Below are my contact information.
Name: Prince Kwame Nana
Phone Number: +233 247 595879
Yahoo IM: princekwame.nana70
Email: princekwame.nana@gmail.com

We are waiting your purchase interest and quick responses.
Best Regards,
Prince Kwame Nana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Dust For Genuine Buyers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
I NEED GOLD DUST OF ABOUT 1OOKG.
IF YOU CAN GET IT FOR ME, CONTACT ME ON PHONE

(1) (Reply)

14 Pieces Of Split Unit Ac 2 & 1.5 Hp - N18k - 07033815252 / 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy This GPS Wrist Watch GSM Phone / Grandstream Ip Phone | Ip-pbx Solution Gateway ATA VOIP E1 Prigateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.