Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja (2857 Views)

Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / Scam Report: Emmanuel Ikechukwu Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja by LeBail: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
8. This is a screenshot from TGS when he contacted Joshua with the same screenshot I sent to Joshua with my foreign account. TGS did first which got his attention the first time. The content of the covered image was my last message with him which he didn't read or respond to.

I believe at this point he was shaking and decided to remove the posts he made on his channel with our conversation since he believed people were actually contacting me. It also shows the Zenith Bank account belonging to Samuel Chidiebere.

Re: Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja by LeBail: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
9. He referred to me as a foolish person for the first time here and later told TGS I sent a fake alert. undecided

Re: Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja by LeBail: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
10. There was nothing more I could do here. After he didn't reply any longer and no plug-in was forthcoming, I took a gentle bow out. I had been beaten. The struggle continues.

If you followed up to this level, please suggest a name for him and report his numbers on Truecaller as a scam and if possible, report his Telegram page. He's not active on Instagram like he used to, report him there too. Please, help ensure he doesn't scam anyone who searches keywords related to him.

Re: Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
You have his account number, name and account type. You can report fraudulent activity to the bank, the bank can show destination account address but, if you explain yourself very well with proof they should help you out as bank don't give out personal information to people
Re: Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja by Pfs1: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Mia Harper is a scamer in fixed match
Re: Detailed Scam Report Of Bet9ja 49ja/champions Scammer Joshua 49ja by schoolboymatt(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Adgideon:
whosoever that says he has a fix odd to give is a scammer, they will tell you to play it with 40k you pay them after you might have won who does that, telling you to send them the ticket through WhatsApp then now copy your ticket no. if at all it won they quickly block you from claiming the money while they claim it

how is it possible they claim your winning just by seeing or having a copy of your bet slip??

stop saying what you don't know understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Hikers Excited To See An Unclad Man Jogging / Just In: New Ajale (underground) Found In Ibadan, Oyo State / How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.