Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,262 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Deontay Wilder Reveals Why He Lost To Fury (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Reveals Why He Lost To Fury (video) (207 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reveals “dream Fight”, Sends Message To Fury, Wilder / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deontay Wilder Reveals Why He Lost To Fury (video) by wiseloaded(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Deontay Wilder who is a now a dethroned WBC champion has opened up on why he lost to Tyson Fury in recent fight. 

The black American has incredibly claimed the costume he wore for his ring walk, played a big part in his defeat to Tyson Fury on Sunday morning.

The American also confirmed he will be triggering his rematch clause.

Wilder wore a black and red armoured body suit with a matching mask and crown before the fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

He has now claimed his defeat was because of the 45-pound costume weakening his legs.

While talking to Yahoo News, he said:

"He didn't hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me.

"I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight. In the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through."

However, Deontay Wilder later revealed that he will exercise his right for a third fight, which will happen in the summer.

"The rematch is definitely going to happen. We're going to get it on. I want to get right back to it,” he told The Athletic."

Click the link below to watch the exclusive video

https://wiseloaded.com/wilder-why-i-lost-to-fury/
Re: Deontay Wilder Reveals Why He Lost To Fury (video) by Tomoyayi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
If I hia.
This guy needs proper check up o, it's obvious Fury has knocked his brain to one corner

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where In Ikeja Can I Learn To Play Sports? / Barcelona Legend, Ronaldinho Arrested In Paraguay With Fake Passport / Stay Free From Corona Virus In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.