Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,515 members, 7,888,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? (2021 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Ever Done For You? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by nurabela: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2010
What are the sweetest things your lover has said to you? Are the words meaningful to you?
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2010
Honey you look really busy, can I help you do your laundry ? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Dsense(m): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2010
Honey you look so drunk . .Can you go outside and sleep on the street pavement! cry
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^ what's so romantic about being asked to go sleep outside.
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Dsense(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2010
That's 1 of my ordeal . . .What's your prb? tongue
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:18am On Dec 18, 2010
^^ maybe it's time to find you an AA support group, I'm just looking out for you bro sad sad
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Dsense(m): 1:52am On Dec 18, 2010
You are a bad person . . .Go sleep tongue
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^ Ewwwwww!!! stop sticking your tongue out at me, I'm not gay like you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by googles: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2010
"marry me ? "
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by slap1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
"I don't think I can live without you". Lol, I know damn well that I can live without her.
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by davedozz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
BABY, YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED 2ME embarassed cry cry
DOZZY, I CAN'T WAIT 4 US TO HAVE SEX embarassed embarassed embarassed
DAVE, WHEN WILL YOU PROPOSE 2ME shocked shocked shocked

I ALMOST RUN LEAVE THAT HOUSE. . . . .
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrsEve2(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
The sweetest thing was:

"Booty out and legs spread" embarassed
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
He said"how did i survive those years wivout you?Baby you are all i need"we eventually broke up.love is fukced anyways.
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by 190: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
You mean the world to me and she meant it
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Mygoldie(f): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
he said i got the sweetest kint,yet he left . embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by 190: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^

sorry about that cry cry cry cry
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by r231(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
hmmmm. . . . thinking
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Mygoldie(f): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
190:

^^

sorry about that cry cry cry cry

tnx sad sad
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

Honey you look so drunk . .Can you go outside and sleep on the street pavement! cry
Mrs, Eve:

The sweetest thing was:

"Booty out and legs spread" embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Bella87(f): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2010
ur body's so soft, makes me Hot  grin
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
well she said "bleep me hard bad boy like we are never gonna do it again" I really loved it and i gave her my ULTIMATE style
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2010
^doubt it. cheesy

They He said: You da best I eva had! grin
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^
U might doubt me but I was a resounding experience - neva heard dat in my whole life as regards doing the damn thing
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by iice(f): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2010
Something about tying me up and impregnating me undecided
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrCork5: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
iice:

Something about tying me up and impregnating me undecided

****am in love tongue***
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by tulk2mi: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
I told her baby what if i told u hv found someone am in love wit n she said its ok if it makes u happy but can we still b friends?.
i was dumbfounded but its d sweetest thing a girl has eva said 2 mi cool
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
The sweetest thing a lover has ever done for me is kiss me on the cheek and tell me that he doesn't want to disappointment cry
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by MrCork4(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
OOOOOYA, park your load & leave my flat, ((she waz IBO, anyways)) angry
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by thiscounts(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
She looked into my eye and I sustained the contact,I thought she would blush and tilt her head away but she didnt.

In a second she busted into tears and I held her asking why

She said ''Wale where had you been all these years?You are all I ever wanted of a man!''and I sighed
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Geniro: 1:48am On Dec 21, 2010
uchiha:

well she said "bleep me hard bad boy like we are never gonna do it again" I really loved it and i gave her my ULTIMATE style
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Marvelous , so you had to be prompted to give her the premium dose. premium dose are to be dished out whenever her needs arises.as for me i apply the boys scout motto anytime, anywhere, and anyplace.

the sweetest word a lady has ever told me is this " no matter how hard i try to evade you, just one touch from you sets me ablaze with erotic desires . can we ! before she finished the "have" omo boy was already on a steady cruise control fulfilling her wishes wink
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by AmenJoan(f): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2010
"I could never ask God for a better gift, because in you he has given me the best gifts of life". awww my baby
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by yusuf2(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2010
"baby, i love 2 look into ur eye during sex, it helps me cum, even imagining ur face atimes when u're not with me gets me wet under" she sent me this as an sms, it took me up to an hour to finish reading thru it. My head nearly busted. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rule Nunber One, No S3XX / whats ur view abt dis! / Romance Section And Contradictory Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.