Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64830 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

Your wife is not a witch.
You're just going through the biggest challenge of your life yet.
Being bitter and angry towards your wife will only make matters worse, which will take you longer to get back on your feet.
What you need to do is release all those negativity you harbour in your heart towards your wife so that restoration can come.
Negative energy frustrates the positive. No good can come where there's bitterness and anger.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by highbeeola(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.
true talk but Hw can one destroy this ancestral curse
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by umarshehu58(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mumu op. So your wife is responsible for the fire abi?rubbish talk. U re jst looking for a way to run from your problem.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by KINGreignn: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
highbeeola:

true talk but Hw can one destroy this ancestral curse

14And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15“Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is [c]an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”
17Then Jesus answered and said, “O[d]faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.”18And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
19Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”
20So Jesus said to them, “Because of your[e]unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21[f]However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
In a nutshell, you are saying your wife is responsible for the fire? You mean She came to your shop and started the fire so it can wreck your business thereby putting you and herself in an unfortunate situation during her final trimester?

Quick question: If you had insurance on your Shop, will you be faced with such difficulties? grin

Lmao...poor woman. I bet another guy 100 times better was probably asking her hand in marriage but she left him just to marry your lame ass. Here she is....faced with a weak excuse of a man who blames others for his misfortune (lesson to all confused single women).

Bros Don’t waste her time abeg. She is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Jimi24: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

She, you or both of you are under attack. What can be concluded from the stupid stuff you posted above is that your enemies seem to be winning.
You are an extremely weak man.
When you marry you obtain favour. Claim that favour.

The baby you are expecting will also bring his/her own blessings.
Claim those blessings.

Get out of the stupidity business and become more prayerful. Just pray.
It is simple. She is not a witch.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by akdjr(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
If truly your allegations against your wife is true, just hold her tight and tell her how much u love her. If she has such power that could bring down your business, I swear she could make u a billionaire! quote author=Handsomejok post=86943715]Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Please what do you suggest I do?[/quote]
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.

People like you are the type who fuel Op's thoughts with these senseless imaginary hogwash...
Ancestral alters ko...
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by armyofone(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Your thinking this way is a sign of depression and weak mind.
It can only get worse if you continue in this path of witchcraft thinking - because soon they will start asking you to visit church, alufa or palm readers, babalawos etc
And sooner than later, some will ask you to bring her head on a tray.
Free your self by seeing this experience as life - it is unpredictable and survival of the fittest!
The blame is on you who didn't save enough for the future. You use your money to take care of multitude of people and didn't save now you are blaming your wife ?
Please tell her so she can get away from you the real witch!

Handsomejok:

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Caseless:
God is testing your faith.

May he also test you.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by KINGreignn: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

People like you are the type who fuel Op's thoughts with these senseless imaginary hogwash...
Ancestral alters ko...

If you have nothing to speak, and have no idea of something better keep quiet. What you don't know is more than you. I previously shared your kind of mentality till I found the truth about life and spirituality.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
ikwedim:
If you love your life, take her to synagogue church. She may strike you if you leave her just like that

I don't like insulting people online.
But you're the definition of what they call 'Mumu'.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by OOLUSEG(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beatswim:
on a quick note.. Without delay.. Try as much as u can to Locate a prophet of the most high God in akure..his name is prophet samson oluwamodede..his camp of prayer is located along idanre road in akure town.. If u are lucky to see him to explain everything to him and ask the mind of God towards to situation.. Trust me.. U will come back here to thank God through me... Dont delay pls..

419 spoted
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

If you have nothing to speak, and have no idea of something better keep quiet. What you don't know is more than you. I previously shared your kind of mentality till I found the truth about life and spirituality.

And what did you find? Share it with me and see if there won't be an explanation for it.
You never shared any belief same as mine. You've always had that mentality right from your childhood.
Now, if you won't reason logically, I don't see the need of you dropping your opinion on this thread, as it drives Op's delusions...
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nigerian man with stupid archaic mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Alanpoza007: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
DDeliverer:
I've seen all shades of foolish, but never in a million years did I ever imagine I'd see this color of foolishness.

Wooooow. Do you think your wife is happy that you've not bought anything for your unborn child or do you think she's happy you both are living with your parents? Do you think she's happy that she doesn't eat well?

What kind of irresponsible man are you? Blame yourself.

Your shop got burnt because of your carelessness, not hers, YOURS!
While I dont support the man placing blames on his wife for his misfortune, it would be very naïve of you to think a woman cannot use her witchcraft to reduce her husband to penury while she also suffers it with him in the eyes of the world. This is Africa bro. Mysterious things happen.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beatswim:
on a quick note.. Without delay.. Try as much as u can to Locate a prophet of the most high God in akure..his name is prophet samson oluwamodede..his camp of prayer is located along idanre road in akure town.. If u are lucky to see him to explain everything to him and ask the mind of God towards to situation.. Trust me.. U will come back here to thank God through me... Dont delay pls..

Smh...
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kingxsamz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
angelfallz:

One of the greatest achievements of the devil is to convince people like you that he does not exist.

You mean the guy with horns and a tail? grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Shancca: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Your wife is no witch bro. You are expecting a male child and the first of its kind bring lots of hardships that will be replenished when you consummate your wife to bear you the second fruit. You will be fine. Meanwhile, cling to your God.
Handsomejok:

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Truthbites: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
I am the only one that understands the OP...what he wanted to say or what he was implying is that , ever since he married his wife, a lot of misfortune came his way. In other words, the woman get 'spiritual barrier'. To advise you OP, na two ways. Maybe she has barrier or u have. Definitely, one of u has barrier, that's why things went hay wire after the marriage. There are some people who have been destined not to marry, if u try it, u might even die. My dear friend two of you should go for genuine Deliverance
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by James289(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
I opened my shop in 20012 everything was moving well , during this time I was with my ex and we broke up in 2014 ( she is now happily married with kids) my shop was still moving well ,never had any problem. Then I met my wife December 2015 we started dating things were still fine , we got married June 2019 just two months everything has changed from good to worst. I strongly believe that my wife is responsible for my misfortune, she came to my life to destroyed me , which she has succeeded . . My family hate her nobody want her in this house , even myself I don’t want her anymore am only keeping her cos of my unborn child , as soon as she put to bed she must leave. Wish I never wasted my time with her. She is a bad luck. I’m sorry I’m broke and depressed right now
U r a big fool
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by jboy6249: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrThisandthat:
Innocent woman....

Useless husband!

Bro calm down
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by emzynuel1: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Think about it properly
Is it because of her or some of it bad decisions
Better still is your decision influenced by an external person or factor
Abeg just go to pastor or imam oooh
Dat lady may no be in any witch cult or something
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by emzynuel1: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
When we tell people not every girl u see u knack
Una tink say nah play��
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by LawyerLomo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left.

You're more of a joke dude. Your moniker tells it all. You're a clown out for handsome jokes
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by golddare: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Am afraid to even comment before you start to say one thing one thing, that my comments caused wetin I get idea.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Olafisoyem: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Sorry bro I suggest you go to computer village for brain reset
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by COOL10(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
opalu:
It is a very Rude Shock to me that so many people in this generation have no clue of WHO they are.
See, even if you think that your wife is the female Devil herself, that devil has no power whatsoever over you.
Because Devil has no single power left again. At Calvary, he was dispossessed of his power. Now he is full of Tricks. He just played a Trick on you by deducing your business to rubles. I can bet on anything that satan Sought and Got the approval of God to crash your business in order to test your faith.
Paradventure, God had boasted to Satan, that my son will not deny me even if you destroy his Business. But Touch Him Not. Just like the scenario that played out on case of Job in the Bible.
Now you are calling your wife a witch. Mr OP, have you forgotten that you are a god on this earth? Do u realise that on earth satan bows and worships you? God only reproduces gods just as Dog gives birth to dogs and Orange produces oranges.

We humans are not ordinary at all. The problem is it's so easy to forget considering the kind of world we live in.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by shobam1410(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

If she is a witch...then you must be a WIZARD then.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by DabFrankNG: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nephilim:
Hey buddy, don't mind many of these kids on nairaland that are raining abuses on you, most of them don't know their left from their right.

You see your unborn child might just be someone of great destiny whom the devil is trying to fight

Just as we have physical challenges, everyone also has spiritual battles which may not be obvious are yet to manifest.

Bad luck, sickness, poverty, sudden death, generational curses and others is what people are carrying about even without knowing it.

Sleep with them, marry them, or go into business with them and you are done for.

OP your wife MAY not be a witch; you need to know the source of your battles.

There may be forces that have vowed that either you or your wife will not enjoy your marriage.
For example, if you have a spirit wife or your wife has a spirit husband, you will not enjoy your marriage except by divine intervention.

Phillipians 6:2 "We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this present world and against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places."

OP Seek the face of God and fight. God will give you victory in Jesus' name.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by deltateam: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

What does she do for a living? What attracted her to you?

Even if she were a witch, if you truly love her, finding a solution should be your priority not driving her away.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by armyofone(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Can you imagine?
Exactly!! When things aren't going on well, instead of deep critical thinking, Nigerians resort to attacking old person/women in the family or the other woman as in wifey or neighbors. If not his mama, it will be his wife - smh
The reason why I wish every Nigeria girl should not marry until they have their own job. If the woman is working, he won't open his mouth to insult her this way.
He spent his earnings taking care of families frivolously and now blaming someone else for life's hassles- what a planet!

cococandy:

Only in the ignorant minds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.