Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64832 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by lakesidepapa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

Do not judge the book by its cover, Don't blame that poor woman for your problems. Check yourself sir, You yourself may need deliverance.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by CCC2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
I can only deduce one thing from all you have said. You lost your entire means of livelihood and as a result is plunged into debt.

Your earning is expected to drop after such a disaster.

It has nothing to do with your wife. That believe will make things worse for you because, it will introduce crisis in your home and give you the final technical knockout.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by iamezekwesiri: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

So you mean the wife of your youth is a Witch?
Even with your unborn child?
Bros, ya mad!

You must be from d cave....

Stop patronizing Prayer houses Upandan and get your ass down to d basics.

How comfortable you're to call your wife a witch.... spits out!

Pls start by making peace with your wife and then seek the face of your God... Watch things turn around.

The enemy has done this not your innocent wife.

Who knows if this wasn't a case of bad business decision or act of negligence that caused the fire outbreak.

Pls Have Regard for Your Wife.
She accepting to spend her life with you is a Bonus and a lifeline to you.

Drops ink.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Beetobee(f): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Before you accuse your poor wife, why don't you check yourself? You may be going through a test from God which He very much has the right to issue you as your Creator, or you may be suffering a curse from a jilted lady, or, or, or... Just check yourself, run a deep test on yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by tolguy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
In a nutshell, you are saying your wife is responsible for the fire? You mean She came to your shop and started the fire so it can wreck your business thereby putting you and herself in an unfortunate situation during her final trimester?

Quick question: If you had insurance on your Shop, will you be faced with such difficulties? grin

Lmao...poor woman. I bet another guy 100 times better was probably asking her hand in marriage but she left him just to marry your lame ass. Here she is....faced with a weak excuse of a man who blames others for his misfortune (lesson to all confused single women).

Bros Don’t waste her time abeg. She is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.
may God bless you and your generation, we lacks people like you in our society
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by uuzba(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
cococandy:
Sorry for the woman who married an obviously low-intelligence fellow like you.
Because rather than analyze what actually caused the fire in your store , you’d rather lazily blame in on your wife. What do I know? Might be another rant and abuse thread. So many of them running amok in this section nowadays

This whole thing is incredibly tiring.
The woman herself allowed herself to be toasted by this kind of man. Should I also blame the man?
Before hardship came around, the man could talk sweet talk and the woman was listening to everything.
Now, the first hardship and the man's true character is exposed here on the internet.
If they say, advise some women not to marry some kind of men, the woman will say, "I loff him na".
If they tell some men, go and sit down there. You are not fit to marry, the guy will be showing you phone and watch and pointing at his shop/business... He will be beating chest (his CHASTE), "I am a man... Don't tell me what to do."

Maybe I should carry cane and flog both of them.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by djon78(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

There is this saying that when a man marries you will know his destiny.
It has nothing to do with your wife. In fact it's forces fighting the potential power of you and your wife.

Leave the poor woman alone. You just have to up your spiritual life, engage in battle and take back your destiny.

An elder cousin of mine had this kind issue. Was doing very well before he married. Opened a factory. After marriage factory got burnt down, every machinery, chemicals everything. He couldn't pay house rent again, had to squat in his factory building with wife and new born baby, eating 2 meal was big problem.
But he said he never gave up. He intensified prayers, joined mountain of fire church, was just making ends meet.

From scratch he picked up again little by little.
Today after over 12 years, he has 4 kids from that woman.
His factory now have over 50employees
He is extremely wealthy
His product have spread over Nigeria
Built mega mansion in our village last year
Bought a brand new high range SUV for his wife
Dude is a multi millionaire someone annual turnover in hundreds of millions

He is one man that encourages me
A sound Christian
Very humble and down to earth

Dude you have a great destiny
Seek after God
Hold on to your wife
And win in the battle of life
This life ain't easy at all

This my cousin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by nathaliya: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

There could be different source of problems; enchantments, cursed gifts, etc
But if the problem is your wife, maybe your wife has a strong spiritual husband or a strong foundational curse.

The first one is easier to deal with that's if it doesn't kill you first. I'm not kidding, those spirits go to that extreme if your wife doesn't up her game. She needs serious fasting and prayer. I advise mfm prayer city or one of CAC's prayer mountain. The earlier the better or the spirit may even kill her during child birth. Pregnant women fast.

The second is harder to deal with but can't kill you, instead it'll kill her. Solution, series of prayers and fasting. You have to join a strong church to find out the source of the curse and deal with it. It will take time but things will gradually return to normal.

As easy way to guess which is the real problem is take a deep look at the lives of those in her family. Ask her deep questions of her childhood dreams. Ask her parents about her childhood spiritual issues and how they solved it. If there's any story of a native doctor, river, white cloth etc, the problem is a spirit husband, most likely a river god. If the problem seems common in her family, with the husband's of her sisters, brothers and parents even cousins, it's a foundational curse.
Goodluck bro.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
hv u ever catch her doing witch
craft practice ? was she d one dt set ur shop on fire ? aaah bro reason ursef na
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Religion can be beneficial when sensibly applied. Add sense and not follow blindly because one book or the other said so.

Superstition on the other hand, no benefits at all.

holaboy3:
it's because of things like this ,I hate religion + superstitions
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by bamysquare(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
with this your mentality this is just the beginning of ur failure.... change ur mentality if you want anything good in life

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by tolguy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.
barbarian

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
I won’t blame her
uuzba:

This whole thing is incredibly tiring.
The woman herself allowed herself to be toasted by this kind of man. Should I also blame the man?
Before hardship came around, the man could talk sweet talk and the woman was listening to everything.
Now, the first hardship and the man's true character is exposed here on the internet.
If they say, advise some women not to marry some kind of men, the woman will say, "I loff him na".
If they tell some men, go and sit down there. You are not fit to marry, the guy will be showing you phone and watch and pointing at his shop/business... He will be beating chest (his CHASTE), "I am a man... Don't tell me what to do."

Maybe I should carry cane and flog both of them.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by okoroemeka(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
there's a saying in our place (don't count yourself lucky until you have married) marriage can throw up many unexpected obstacles that can crush a man if you are not prepared,many are managing petty businesses thinking that are fine until they marry,only 3 square meal ,school fees,hospital expenses will blow the money away, marriage is like diving into a swamp,you don't know what's inside until you dive in,but seriously some women can bring badluck

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by shadeyinka(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

And the witch is enjoying suffering and not having enough to enjoy life.

You are so myopic in thinking. You've not said anything that could show that your wife is a witch.

Why is it that you didn't think of that girl you slept with after promising heaven and hell?
You didn't think of the person you sold a bad product to or the person you dragged money issues?

Don't you think you are the one who has a spiritual wife who is annoyed with you because you married "another" wife?

Have you forgotten that you used to have sex in your dreams.

Solve your problems rather than blame others for your woes.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Americanboy35: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mr, please face your life challenges and stop blaming that innocent Lady sir, i pray that you recover all you have lost IJN

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Dollabiz: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
U believe in unrealistic things
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by 8stargeneral: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
where did you get ur fact that she's a witch... chase her out and get part 2 of ur miserable life.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Mires: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

How do you know that your wife is a witch?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by josite: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
congrata,this is your GOD GIVEN CHANCE TO BE oko aje.MAN UP & upgrade to an OSO.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

read slowly and very intentionally....

YOU.... ARE.... WICKED....
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Tillies: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You're a very stupid and wicked man. What will your wife gain in bringing you down?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by obillyj(f): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
You are the most stupid person I have ever seen. A coward, irresponsible man and an ingrate. You don't deserve to be married. In fact you don't even deserve that child that is coming. You know what? You are an evil person.
Look at the hatred n evil u have conceived in ur heart for your own wife because some lousy fool is somewhere feeding your empty head with lies in the name of prophecy. Go ahead n divorce her and see if ur life will not turn from bad to worst. Idiot.
Don't go n look for what is doing you n leave d woman alone. Ewu kan bear.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ugohenry2019(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
op lemme tell u the truth....u have a spiritual wife that has been helping ur business grow...and the moment u married ur beautiful wife ...u broke ur spiritual wife heart....what do u expect in return....DESTRUCTION!!!! so leave ur innocent wife alone and find a way to appeals ur spirit wife....
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by KINGreignn: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
tolguy:
barbarian

Tell that to yourself. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by SciLab: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Africans and stupidity, always looking for who to blame instead of facing their problems headlong.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by priscaoge(f): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
And this thing calls himself a MAN? I can only pity the poor innocent lady that agreed to marry a useless sickening poverty mentality thing like you. angry angry because calling you a man is an insult to all the honorable men out there. You are a disgrace!

Did she set your shop on fire?

Let me tell you, it’s Karma that is dealing with you! Sit down and reflect on the kind of life you lived long before you married her. How many girls did you gilt? How many men did you scam? How many fake inferior products did you sell as original just to make quick money? How many of your friends did you steal from? How many girls aborted for you? Where have you gone to make money? What kind of life are you living?

Leave your wife out of your sick situation you nitwit angry Why didn’t you accuse your mother and sisters? Why your pregnant wife? What would she gain by bringing you down? She agreed to marry you, got pregnant and is carrying your child and this is what she gets?? Ungrateful he goat!!!

When a couple can’t have a child they blame the woman forgetting that a man with a low sperm count or an impotent man can’t father a child.

You are the architect of your misfortune! Shame on you for even accusing your wife angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by tonieguy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Candidly, you need to change how you see things.
You seem to be the type of man that would blame a woman for giving birth to a female child, not knowing you are the cause.

Why are whites different from the black man? The answer is obvious. They ascribe happenings to cause and effect and not any ill luck or supernatural.

The fire that razed down your shop could be caused by a number of factors, the least being your wife, unless she went there and deliberately set fire to your shop.
Moreover, having put all your goods in one place without the foresight of dividing them in case of fire, or having a fire insurance policy in place shows the fault is yours.

Kindly man-up and strategize and hold your wife close cos her help and added emotional support is needed for you to bounce back

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by SOFTENGR: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lazy man, trying to shift blame. Who told you your wife is a witch? Another slowpoke on the lose.
The rate at which people believe nonsense these days tire me.
In this 21st Century for God's sake!
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nweike1: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Confront her (without accusing her of being a witch), just ask her if she hasn't noticed that things are not working. Take her to MFM and both of u, go for deliver ce. It may not be witchcraft, it could be spirit husband, evil covenants etc. Whatever it is, go for deliverance
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by SOFTENGR: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
ugohenry2019:
[s]op lemme tell u the truth....u have a spiritual wife that has been helping ur business grow...and the moment u married ur beautiful wife ...u broke ur spiritual wife heart....what do u expect in return....DESTRUCTION!!!! [/s]so leave ur innocent wife alone and find a way to appeals ur spirit wife....
Trash
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by 77up(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Even God know I hate people like you angry , blaming people for your misfortune shows you are too slow angry . Before you can summon courage to put this stupid hateful post up here, only God know what that innocent woman has been passing through in your home judging with nonsense you typed here. I don't think she deserves this slow and hateful soul like you haba , she's even carrying your baby angry.

If we check well, you must be one of these fetish set of people that one dirty idiot will hide in one corner and be predicting your life for you and since you and your lots are the same ,they won't have option than to believe it.

Please kindly set her free,let her go so that she can meet who she really deserves ,maybe then your burnt shot will be un-burnt undecided .

Check yourself well , stop blaming others for your misfortune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.