Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,625 members, 7,921,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? (1055 Views)

As A Lady, What Have You Done For Your Man Apart From Sex? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Playboy3030(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
One of the best ways to make a guy happy is Sex but apart from that am sure there are many other ways too – I just don’t know. But then I’m going to be brutally honest, If your Girlfriend cannot make you happy unless she gives you sex every time then it’s time to tell her to hit the road. Let the Poor girl be! I believe when you’re genuinely connected to a girl, you feel happy at the slightest things she does for you, Just mere calling you, you giggle and feel proud picking up that call. You have to understand sex is not the be-all of a good relationship, being able to do many other things together, going out and seeing things, communicating about all kinds of things is important. So Guys Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex?
Let’s hear from you. cheesy

Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Dexlomo: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Being who she is and open to communication as she has always been.
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by proclinician: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
I have no idea
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
undecided

Companionship. Isn't that why you have a girlfriend in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
undecided

proclinician:
I have no idea
This is ridiculous!
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by proclinician: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

This is ridiculous!

Lol

This is ridiculous
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by marlow1962(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Have good manners,be decent,
Good communication skills and also have SENSE
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by neonly: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
marlow1962:
Have good manners,be decent,
Good communication skills and also have SENSE

Nice one
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
buy me things.....i does not have to be something expensive...just something that shows you have been thinking of me
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Playboy3030(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
proclinician:
I have no idea
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by MYSTIC19(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Cooking my favourite dish 4 me...

1 Like

Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Prec1ous(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
- Surprise me with pineapple once in a while, I am not joking here.

- Respect yourself. Because if you do, you will behave proper.

- Know what I dislike as I know yours too.

- When you want to leave, tell me. Let's close things like a church service.
Re: Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good cooking. This is even more important to me than sex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Way Ibadan man Toasts A Girl Online / Bestie / Which Type Of Personality Can You Not Stand At All Whatsoever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.