Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,874 members, 7,962,849 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Introducing New Birthday Souvenir That Make Sense. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Introducing New Birthday Souvenir That Make Sense. (647 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing New Birthday Souvenir That Make Sense. by opusmedia(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello do you want to make your ceremony one of the most memorable one, shocked the type that can never be forgotten in a hurry see what you need to [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]get that feeling introduce to you new standard birthday party souvenir
which is mobile hand fans.

Human brain is wired to remember something quick and have more lasting memory of an occasion or an event if there is something tangible that can be remembered in that particular event.
So to create that kind of unforgettable memory you consider buying a mobile hand fan for those that came to celebrate you.

why is the mobile fan very fits for this kind of event.

1 on daily basis in this part of the world where there is no electricity it will be good one and memorable if they get hand fan for honoring your day.
2 the weather is very aggressive. considering this kind of weather if one get the hand fan every time he or she feels heat which is very common the person will pick up the fan which they will remember your day on using it smiley
3 its human need not want.

[color=#006600]advantages of using smart hand fan for your souvenir gift.[/color]

* the hand fan is very smart in look and to handle
* hand fan is standard for mobility due to portable nature of design.
* it is unique you need to make a deference from what others do.
* it not just for fun it useful for heat relief while in the afternoon bus, in the night when nepa took light in the mid night
* it not just a fan but can pool breeze to counter balance the surrounding temperature
to get your mobile hand fan today kindly contact me via this
whatsap: 09034008090
we sale both in retail and wholesale the wholesale get a wholesale price contact me now for bargain.

also consider visiting my site: https://e-direct-shopping-arena.business.site/?m=true
for other things that will interest you.
like my page feel free to reach me by following our page https://www.facebook.com/edirectshopping
and twitter Facebook page : Instagram

Re: Introducing New Birthday Souvenir That Make Sense. by Kokoboss: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Introducing New Birthday Souvenir That Make Sense. by Kokoboss: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nds Events Centre At Alakuko Lagos State / Event Photographer UPDATE Your CONTACT / Promote Your Events On Lagos BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.