Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,666 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

All About Free Internet For You N I - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All About Free Internet For You N I (1288 Views)

Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / Is All About Free Browser With Mtn / All About Free Internet For You N I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Free Internet For You N I by akchoppa: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2010
Good day.to all our clients that believe in us. Laptops are available at cheaper rate and for those that need our service in Lagos on FREE Internet services. We would be in Lagos 4rm 24th of December to 2nd of January 2011 and please inform your Friends

CALL ME: 08034136370, 08024939846, 08038462055

E-MAIL: aksweet4life@yahoo.com, akinbobolaabe@gmail.com

WEB SITE: http://personal.babelred.com/akchoppatelecom/categoria.asp?idcat=22

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1516070743

BADOO: http://badoo.com/0151965297/

Really you can, YOU TO MAKE MOZILLA 10 TIMES FASTER THAN BEFORE

And you can enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR-FREEDOM BROWSING @ALL,

This is TESTED and TRUSTED,

After my JOB, YOU are to use it to your satisfaction before you PAY mI,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS,  SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR,  MODEM DISTRIBUTOR,  AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FASTER MOZILLA: 4FREE (CALL US OR VISIT D WEBSITE ABOVE)
FOR FONES: #2000,
FOR BLACKBERRY: #4000,
FOR LAPTOPS: #5000,  PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT

Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by temmytanny(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2010
great one,the free browsing on laptop and on fone that u did for me are stil blazing.keep up the good job
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by Nektar(f): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2010
@poster
You people and money,jus ordinary making mozila faster that one cn easily google and get d settings that u ar charging up to 1000 naira. No one needs to pay u for that because google is there to help anyone.
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by akchoppa: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
Its so nice to hear you people opinion but i want you to consider the fact that ;

*The moderm i ask you to buy isnt for me,its your for life and it still work for your normal MTN configuration i.e if you decide to subscribe on it it still not disturbing it.

*And i want to give you a minimum of atleast 1year warranty of unblocked internet access,which can even be more because i have been using this for over 2years and it has not been interupted,if atall anybody try to block it that means there is no mtn network in nigeria anymore.

*And i want you to note that if you are very far from where i am say a thousand naira and above transportation you will be responsible for my transportation.

*Come to think of it if you are to connect an MTN mordem for 1month and you pay #10000 so what is it to pay #5000 for minimum of 1year if not more than and this is for the same speed as MTN subscription

So for this reasons it is not negotiable.
Thank you.
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by akchoppa: 5:44am On Dec 20, 2010
We are waitin 4 u FRIENDS
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by akchoppa: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2010
Hoping 2 hear 4m U FANSSSS
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by folafola(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
your mozilla will browse freely with your modem it is faster on fastlink. though it will not open https sites, it is real free browsing
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by akchoppa: 5:22am On Dec 22, 2010
@folafola, 10x on d comment, but for us we dont do mozilla free browsing,

SENT I AV SENT D software 4 FREE BROWSIN OOOO CHECK UR EMAIL ID , OR CALL ME 08034136370
bUT NOTE: U ARE TO SUBSCRIBE 4 1YR @ D RATE F =N=4200,DAT MEAN =N=350 4 EACH MONTH WITH A MINIMUM DURATN OF 1YR WIT MY INTEREST, HOPE 2 HEAR 4RM U SOON, TESTED N TRUSTED!!!
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by folafola(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2010
that is nice then i will check it out. i hope it work faster and better? mtn fastlink with mozilla is equally good, that is what iam using now
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by akchoppa: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2010
@folafola k we do dat
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by Aksweet: 2:51am On Dec 24, 2010
Al d best,
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by folafola(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
@akchoppa you did not send anything, anyway iam enjoying the mozilla if you think we can do business pim me
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by Aksweet: 5:31am On Dec 27, 2010
@fola fola may d email u sent was worry pls do snd anoda 1
Re: All About Free Internet For You N I by Aksweet: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2010
10x u2 u allllllllllllllllllll

(1) (Reply)

Web Security Tips To Keep Your Website Secured And Running.. / Hey! Let's Talk About Raspberry Pi / New HP 255 G4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.