Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend (836 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / 7 Ways To Know A Cheating Girlfriend / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Girlfriend by nurabela: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2010
I recently found out that my girlfriend of two years has been cheating with an ex. I want to forgive her and make this work. I told her she is not allowed to see or talk to that ex ever again. I can't seem to trust her like I used too I am not a bad guy either, I got her a dog because she said she is lonely when I'm gone. Any advice?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by dobodobo(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2010
You bi mumu,go and cheat on your ex in return and see her reaction.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2010
Pray 4 her.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by MrsEve2(f): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2010
Sex sucks huh? undecided
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Ymodulus: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2010
Shey Na dog go keep her company when you comot. Odey
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Ymodulus: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2010
Shey Na dog go keep her company when you comot. Odey
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by pinkylady1(f): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2010
@ poster

what has dog got to do with this? shocked
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by tosyne007(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2010
pinky lady:

@ poster

what has dog got to do with this? shocked

to keep her company of course. at least she got "something" to do it with anytime she thinks of "cheating". cheesy

@poster, seriously u should know u cant replace urself with a dog. i think all she wants is more of ur time. prolly u've been ignoring her and her ex has been taking advantage of that. if u still love her and u have forgiven her like u said, u can make it work by giving her more attention.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Dsense(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
OP.
You got her a dog so that when you are not around the dog can hump her? shocked shocked shocked
I can be the dog grin . . . , , . , . . . . .pls.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
nurabela:

I recently found out that my girlfriend of two years has been cheating with an ex. I want to forgive her and make this work. I told her she is not allowed to see or talk to that ex ever again. I can't seem to trust her like I used too I am not a bad guy either, I got her a dog because she said she is lonely when I'm gone. Any advice?
you r vry wiked,,stupid,senseles n stingy, so out of evrythin on earth na dog u buy 4 her to kip her company abi, mumu
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by slinkky(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
Did you think the dog will keep her from cheating?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Coolabbie: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
Wow so ur galfrnd cheated on u & u bought her dog. Dude u be correct person. I wonder why nigerian men cant be lyk dis.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by segzicres(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
very dull guy, and seriously you need a bottle of lotion to calm you down.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by 190: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
Poster meant he brought her a dog since

it was loneliness that drove her 2 having sex with her ex

some ladies never cease 2 amaze me
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Carolece(f): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
Would you feel better if you'd catch her foking the dog you get her? Hoping its a male dog.

You silly goat. Why wouldnt you try to make some time to be with her? Men! *shakes head and leave thread*
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by MurphyG1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ nurabela, ARE U A MALE OR A FEMALE? IN your PREVIOUS POSTS U CLAIMED TO BE A FEMALE, NOW A MALE undecided. ARE U PLAYING WITH OUR INTELLIGENCE? PLS NLANDERS STOP RESPONDING TO THIS GUY'S/GIRL'S POST. HE/SHE ISNT SERIOUS. OPONU!!!!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by davedozz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
nurabela:

U,re really DUMB

Oboy, Wey  U for buy her VIBRATORS AND DILDOS
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Carolece(f): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
Murphy G:

@ nurabela, ARE U A MALE OR A FEMALE? IN your PREVIOUS POSTS U CLAIMED TO BE A FEMALE, NOW A MALE undecided. ARE U PLAYING WITH OUR INTELLIGENCE? PLS NLANDERS STOP RESPONDING TO THIS GUY'S/GIRL'S POST. HE/SHE ISNT SERIOUS. OPONU!!!!
You guys pay alot of attention. I didnt even notice, but going back, I find this which is implying this person is also a Female grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=570557.msg7359135#msg7359135

(1) (Reply)

Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! / Is There Still A Virgin Girl. / How Can U Know Whether Ur Partner Love U Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.