Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals (4556 Views)

Opay App Not Working / Glo 22X Prepaid Plan - Gets Rewards On Data And Calls Every Time You Recharge / OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals by jollynas(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
OPay is an ePayment wallet launched by Opera software company the developers of the popular Opera mini.

OPay designs a mobile payment service and consumer platform for users to send and receive money, pay bills. It brings freedom and security to everyone in Nigeria through unmatched mobile money service.

The more you use OPay, the more bonus you earn. Save more when you use OPay for all transactions Save up to 10% Get a ride. Bonus on Airtime. Receive interests. Pay and Receive Money.

Benefits
*Bypass banks N52 transfer fee charges using OPay App

*Enjoy zero naira Opay transactions fee

*Enjoy % cash back on Opay App eg: Airtime, Data Purchases, Payment of bills, Referring of friends etc..

* Cash back % rewards can be used on any purchase on Opay.

1. Download Opay App from Google Playstore: Sign up using code 3OTAK3M to start enjoying services like bill payments, money transfer, investment and loans, and hail a ride. Get started now

2. Register on Opay app if you haven't registered before now.

3. Note your account number is your phone number used during registration on Opay app

4. You can fund your Opay wallet app using your ATM card without any charges or you can also fund it through an Opay agent nearest to you.

5. If the person you want to transfer to is also using Opay. You can scan the QR code of that person. You will still get extra cash for using QR code to transfer.

6. If the person is using a bank. Your first 3 bank transfer on Opay is free of charge while others are transferred at the rate of N10.

Note: Same simpler method applies when using Rubies Bank App.

Please share and link this post: Sharing is caring.

Re: Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals by AdamRichell: 3:25pm On May 11, 2020
Oh, a very useful app. Thank you much for sharing.
Re: Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals by jogncartman: 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
ChrisMenzie:

I agree with you, the mobile app is very comfortable. Thank's much for sharing to the thread starter. I'm an amateur of cashback because it is the easiest way I think to save my own money. I'm trying to pay with a card where it is possible. Once, I've found an article from https://www.juststartinvesting.com/best-cash-back-credit-cards/ which card is the best for the cashback where the %%% is the best. Once, I've gone on a trip to Canada and there I've paid only with American Express Cash Magnet Card and I've saved 300$, can you imagine it? I think it is very nice when you are spending money and receive sth back.

I've also enjoyed their app, really comfortable. But I think it has some bugs sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 5: Here Are The Other Phones I Can Get For 70k / Top 5 Best Android Video Players To Download / Working Psiphon Settings For Mtn Mobisafe 2GB Tweak With N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.