Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,049 members, 7,903,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Download (FULL) Youngboy Never Broke Again Still Flexin, Still Steppin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download (FULL) Youngboy Never Broke Again Still Flexin, Still Steppin (3851 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / South African Men So Obsessed Wit My Boobs - Female OAP Moet Abebe Flexin Melons / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download (FULL) Youngboy Never Broke Again Still Flexin, Still Steppin by seanalterin: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Youngboy Never Broke Again Still Flexin, Still Steppin Free download zip 2020.
The new album comes a few months after his AI YoungBoy 2 project reached the top of the Billboard200 chart.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD -
https://medium.com/@lukenolem/download-youngboy-never-broke-again-still-flexin-still-steppin-d5ba678aa8e6

The album moved a booming 110,000 equivalent album units with 3,000 of that total coming from traditional album sales. The grandstreaming numbers equaled up to at least 144.7 million on-demand audio streams.
The 20-year-old rapper releases his newest project several months after he was able to dodge jail time.Last December, the "Bring Em Out" rapper pleaded guilty to misdemeanor simple battery familyviolence.

Artist: YoungBoy Never Broke Again
Album: Still Flexin, Still Steppin
Year: 2020
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
1. RIP Lil Phat
2. Knocked Off
3. Lil Top
4. Red Eye
5. Fine By Time
6. Suited Panamera (feat. Quando Rondo)
7. How You Want It
8. Long RD
9. Okay
10. Bat Man
11. Call Me Late
12. Gunsmoke
13. Bad Bad
14. No Understand

Because of his plea, prosecutors reportedly dropped the other charges that were pending against YoungBoy, including kidnapping and aggravated assault. He was sentenced to 12 months of probation an was mandated to take anger management classes, but didn't have to go back to jail.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus In Sizzling Romance With Musician Asha! / Photo Of Goldie Spotted Pricing A Roasted Plantain In A Local Street! / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.