Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Please I Need Help [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Help [photo] (1003 Views)

Why NTA Is Confused , They Need Help. Photo / Dying Nigerian Policeman Cries Out For Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
I received a distress call from my mom and in the middle of the phone convo, airtime finished. I tried buying 50naira Airtel airtime from my bank to add to my already existing 174naira balance , to call back, lo, I miss typed 5000naira and before I could stop it from loading, It had already gone and I received a heart breaking debit alert from my bank . I was taken aback and still, I am.

I'm in severe pains now , cuz I'm in school, things are a bit rough now with project work eating me, Its my last penny too. I have just 1k left in my account... I need good people to who can help me salvage this situation by buying off my airtime so I can replace my cash back.

Thank you!!

Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by yanabasee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Don't you have class mates??

Announce to a few of them that you have Airtime credit to sell on transfer.... You might not recover the exact N5000.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by overall90: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
you had an already existing 174naira .
so how did the airtime finish
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
overall90:
you had an already existing 174naira .
so how did the airtime finish

My mom's airtime did.
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
yanabasee:
Don't you have class mates??

Announce to a few of them that you have Airtime credit to sell on transfer.... You might not recover the exact N5000.

Thank you. Already did that. I need more hands.
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by GamalNasser: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2020
You obviously went to use somebodys phone to buy yourself airtime illegally and now you want to encash it ..
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by overall90: 5:31am On Feb 26, 2020
KingErnesto:

My mom's airtime did.

your mom's airtime finished and you decide to buy airtime for yourself shocked

oh ! Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2020
overall90:

your mom's airtime finished and you decide to buy airtime for yourself shocked

oh ! Nairaland

I think you have a problem of comprehension.
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
You obviously went to use somebodys phone to buy yourself airtime illegally and now you want to encash it ..

Lol. Okay
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by adebayo3449(m): 5:46am On Feb 26, 2020
KingErnesto:
I received a distress call from my mom and in the middle of the phone convo, airtime finished. I tried buying 50naira Airtel airtime from my bank to add to my already existing 174naira balance , to call back, lo, I miss typed 5000naira and before I could stop it from loading, It had already gone and I received a heart breaking debit alert from my bank . I was taken aback and still, I am.

I'm in severe pains now , cuz I'm in school, things are a bit rough now with project work eating me, Its my last penny too. I have just 1k left in my account... I need good people to who can help me salvage this situation by buying off my airtime so I can replace my cash back.

Thank you!!
Hi
I know someone that can buy it.
But he won't buy it for 5k.
Maybe 4.5k.
If you are interested
Check my signature.
I will link you
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by overall90: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2020
KingErnesto:

I think you have a problem of comprehension.

or you don't know the shit you wrote up there.
what you are saying is that with 174naira in your balance,you could not call her back( considering it is an emergency)until you load an additional 50naira.
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by helinues: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Why not sell this airtime locally instead of coming online.

Except if there are motives behind this.. Na 5k airtime now
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
overall90:

what you are saying is that with 174naira in your balance,you could not call her back( considering it is an emergency)until you load an additional 50naira.

You have seen it.
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
helinues:
Why not sell this airtime locally instead of coming online.

Except if there are motives behind this.. Na 5k airtime now

Someone linked me here...I've sold 3k out of it
Re: Please I Need Help [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2020
overall90:

I still affirm that you have a problem with comprehension. You should rather be questioning my purpose for buying extra 50n if you have no solution. Better still you keep shut and ignore the thread.

(1) (Reply)

See The Massive Crowd Around A Truck Sharing Bags Of Rice (video) / Boko Haram: Defeated Shekau Playing Double Games With His Sponsors – CATE / Obudu Cargo Airport – Deceit Taken Too Far BY AGBA JALINGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.