Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s (4947 Views)

Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? / Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Weldone madam
Do you know the ned?
Have you seen the Regina before?
U spoke about someone u don’t know.
Get ur facts before u type madam
ubunja:
ask Ned
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pls don’t allow misinformation make u look uninformed.....
GOFRONT:
Hmmm......Ubunja the Miseducationist have spoken...... I hail o
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Exodora: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
ubunja:
Girls Must marry before 24.

The things a woman gains by growing older, like financial maturity, higher education, good career etc mean VERY LITTLE to high value men who have everything in life and just need a wife. Many women have listened to advices like OP's have reached 30,educated and financially mature, only to see the men at their age group date younger women in their early 20s.

Who wants a 30yr old woman who's career obsessed and with her own money? Broke and Struggling guys. Not men with money.

The younger and fresher a woman is the higher her value and the higher quality of man she'll get.

A woman at her 30s is just a mess. Too many heartbreaks have made her bitter. Too many dicks have made her numb. Too many abortions have made her cold-hearted. But a 19 yr old girl.... She's still fresh and still believes in love and everything.
Where is the scientific proof.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Exodora:

Where is the scientific proof.
that was my opinion. What's yours?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
excessmon:
Weldone madam
Do you know the ned?
Have you seen the Regina before?
U spoke about someone u don’t know.
Get ur facts before u type madam
Give us the facts then. Why did Ned marry Regina? For her intelligence? Her financial maturity? Her education?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Omar09(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
ubunja:

Give us the facts then. Why did Ned marry Regina? For her intelligence? Her financial maturity? Her education?

Ned specifically told me he's a thigh and leg guy. It's Regis leg that caught Ned off guard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
That’s what you should know
Neds marriage to Regina is not based on anything of importance...... Ned needed the fame and Regina needed the money
..... fame gotten money spent
ubunja:

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ose mama analysis giver............
Ur post cranked me up
Omar09:

Ned specifically told me he's a thigh and leg guy. It's Regis leg that caught Ned off guard!
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
excessmon:
That’s what you should know
Neds marriage to Regina is not based on anything of importance...... Ned needed the fame and Regina needed the money
..... fame gotten money spent
You're just repeating my point. Rich men don't need independent successful women with careers. Isn't this What I said earlier and you opposed it?

You just confused.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
How many Neds do we have madam?
Grow with someone and stop living in fallacy
ubunja:
You're just repeating my point. Rich men don't need independent successful women with careers. Isn't this What I said earlier and you opposed it?

You just confused.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
excessmon:
my post was talking about men like Ned. Go and reread it. These are high value men.

You didn't have to respond if you didn't know what I was talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by BlackTrice: 5:13am On Feb 29, 2020
ubunja:
Girls Must marry before 24.

The things a woman gains by growing older, like financial maturity, higher education, good career etc mean VERY LITTLE to high value men who have everything in life and just need a wife. Many women have listened to advices like OP's have reached 30,educated and financially mature, only to see the men at their age group date younger women in their early 20s.

Who wants a 30yr old woman who's career obsessed and with her own money? Broke and Struggling guys. Not men with money.

The younger and fresher a woman is the higher her value and the higher quality of man she'll get.

A woman at her 30s is just a mess. Too many heartbreaks have made her bitter. Too many dicks have made her numb. Too many abortions have made her cold-hearted. But a 19 yr old girl.... She's still fresh and still believes in love and everything.

No be lie � freshleens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by BlackTrice: 5:21am On Feb 29, 2020
ubunja:
ask Ned

Lmao ���
Marrying a woman that is 30 and above is like buying newspaper in the evening...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 6:07am On Feb 29, 2020
BlackTrice:

Lmao ���
Marrying a woman that is 30 and above is like buying newspaper in the evening...
lmfao you're just dealing with expired everything.

Someone said its like coming across a winning lottery ticket... 10 years later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by CAPSLOCKED: 7:01am On Feb 29, 2020
THIS THREAD BREAKS MY HEART ABOUT EVERYTHING.
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
U type like you are experienced, however the undertone of ur comment is filled with incomplete information......
what number do you think Regina is in the number of the wives?
U follow social media on their lives.....
I follow real life and tell u categorically that it’s not really as u see it madam.....
Come to Maitama in Abuja I believe you will know it better after that.....
Most things that glitters on social media is fake
ubunja:
my post was talking about men like Ned. Go and reread it. These are high value men.

You didn't have to respond if you didn't know what I was talking about.
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Marriage is beyond being fresh.... it’s about having sense
BlackTrice:

No be lie � freshleens
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 7:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Pls madam I will like to know if you are married?
No offense pls
ubunja:
lmfao you're just dealing with expired everything.

Someone said its like coming across a winning lottery ticket... 10 years later.
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2020
excessmon:
Pls madam I will like to know if you are married?
No offense pls
I can see you have run out of points.

I'm done with you on this thread and topic.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Skepticus: 8:38am On Feb 29, 2020
ubunja:
ask Ned

grin grin

And also, Hugh Hefner and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Leonardo DiCaprio has a rule: "As a high-value man either in wealth or potential, never date or marry above 25.

Hugh Hefner (high value PÎMP) in his 50's dated a girl that was 22. The girl told him that " I have never dated a man above 24". Hefner replied "Me too" grin grin

Only a man at the top cadre of the sexual market know the deal.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

Leonardo DiCaprio has a rule: "As a high-value man either in wealth or potential, never date or marry above 25.

Hugh Hefner (high value PÎMP) in his 50's dated a girl that was 22. The girl told him that " I have never dated a man above 24". Hefner replied "Me too" grin grin

try telling that to these blue pill mangina simps. They don't wanna hear about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Most times when I give points I give to someone intellectually capable of digesting it..... that’s y I asked
ubunja:
I can see you have run out of points.

I'm done with you on this thread and topic.
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Read about the story of the DiCaprio again and see how much sense is in the later years of his life
Skepticus:

grin grin

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Omar09(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

They don't know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Youngzedd(m): 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
zexy2030:

the quota is increasing by the day. Just be privileged to work in a bank or good organizations, u will meet ladies who are ready for marriage at 25,26.
Your cycles determines ur spouses.

Lol, what you see is fake.

Whisper: Most of them aren't just bankers, they do other under cover business.

How many of them earn up to 150k

My brother, don't let what you see deceive you. Many of the inside that banks are contract staff that some banks pay 50 - 80k.
Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Youngzedd(m): 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
excessmon:

I won't marry a career woman. I don't need those that make noise with their 'peanuts'.

Yes! There are many guys like that who doesn't need independent woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by excessmon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
No one called them independent
They are called builders
Low self esteem men noticed
Youngzedd:

I won't marry a career woman. I don't need those that make noise with their 'peanuts'.

Yes! There are many guys like that who doesn't need independent woman.

Re: 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s by Youngzedd(m): 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
excessmon:
No one called them independent
They are called builders
Low self esteem men noticed

Builders ke, moulders ni.

Build fire when they have already hit the wall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Vagina Is Killing Men / What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Video:female Secondary School Students handle Each Other's Boobs, Moan In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.