Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119541 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Chioma I Meet David After A Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Hotfreez: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:
Whether I approve or not, can I just say I’m happy how they are peppering those who hate to see them succeed together? My style cool Love is sweet cool

But Davido hurry up and shut and marriage shamers up. We know you’re delaying because you’re planning a stunning a wedding.

David can't marry Chioma. It is the sad truth.
The earlier people realise that, the better.

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by YorubaAmaka(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2020
hmmm

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Yoruba MEN can't do without Igbo WOMEN because they are just IRRESISTIBLE,
Yorubas are mostly dark (BLACK) in COMPLEXION, so their MEN need someone that is fair (YELLOW) in COMPLEXION, so that they will avoid giving birth to CHARCOAL, you know what I mean

If Yoruba MEN happened to reside in IGBOLAND, it will be very difficult for their GIRLS to get MARRIED, because their MEN will be carried away by Igbo BEAUTIES, and will definitely get MARRIED to Igbo GIRLS, because Igbo WOMEN are CHARMING. Yoruba GIRLS are not all that ATTRACTIVE, you know what I mean

Yoruba WOMEN may be thinking that Igbo WOMEN carry JAZZ, CHARMS or whatever, but the TRUTH is that Igbo GIRLS are just IRRESISTIBLE.

CHIOMA did not get DAVIDO with CHARMS, it's just that DAVIDO can't resist CHIOMA, even if DAVIDO sees another Igbo GIRL, he might decide to marry two WOMEN at a time

IGBO WOMEN ARE JUST CHARMING NATURALLY
Yoruba WOMEN mostly resemble PAPA AJASCO, That's the reason DAVIDO run come IGBOLAND LOLS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Kellykcjoe: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2020
If you want to Start making cool Lil money with your Smart Phone?
Visit this link https:///K0b58ZPc4n
To know how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by CokeBar(f): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Tallesty1:
Money good sha. For this weather for one nah im diz one dey even imagine going that other side.

See Suleja weather for tonight

Lol, where in Suleja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by lilyheaven: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Tallesty1:
Money good sha. For this weather for one nah im diz one dey even imagine going that other side.

It's remaining only 7% to reach 100% , hian, this one na die
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sweeetheart(m): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2020
this is unlike Yoruba. Yoruba guys don't behave this local

imagine height of disrespect to Chioma and her family. with I can't wait to get you pregnant and what Friedrich Nietzsche said about women what different does it make with this crack head childish post?

you promised a lady wedding, you lured her to get pregnant, she did, to fulfil the wedding, na another child you dey use her normal pic to lobby for again

I thought Igbo have culture? culture! those two rejected Queens are still baby mamas to Flavour, so I was wrong to think there is culture to tame this height of foolishness

Davido need to register for rehab

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Sweeetheart(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Yorubas are mostly dark (BLACK) in COMPLEXION, so their MEN need someone that is fair (YELLOW) in COMPLEXION, so that they will avoid giving birth to CHARCOAL, you know what I mean

If Yoruba MEN happened to reside in IGBOLAND, it will be very difficult for their GIRLS to get MARRIED, because their MEN will be carried away by Igbo BEAUTIES, and will definitely get MARRIED to Igbo GIRLS, because Igbo WOMEN are CHARMING

Yoruba WOMEN may be thinking that Igbo WOMEN carry JAZZ, CHARMS or whatever, but the TRUTH is that Igbo GIRLS are just IRRESISTIBLE.

CHIOMA did not get DAVIDO with CHARMS, it's just that DAVIDO can't resist CHIOMA, even if DAVIDO sees another Igbo GIRL, he might decide to marry two WOMEN at a time

Yoruba WOMEN mostly resemble PAPA AJASCO, That's the reason DAVIDO run come IGBOLAND LOLS
[/s]

at your age this is what you've reduce yourself to? you spent last year in gross foolishness, we are leaving the second month of this year yet there is no sign of you recovering from your insanity

why do you imbeciles see likes as investment? I wonder what could make someone be rejoicing in his own foolishness if not for likes and attention here

this your baseless and childish talk is the other way round, any Igbo lady that loves herself won't want to marry another hairy monkey like hers. imagine marrying another hairy yam legs Igbo men, only God knows what they will gave birth to that's why your girls are now running away

you know how many Igbo girls that's falling in love with Yoruba guys now compare to Yoruba ladies falling for yr guys?

7 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by wisdomobatomil: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2020
������
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by onegig(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Tallesty1:

Lies. Humidity is 25% which shows a much more dryer atmosphere and the recent checked shows 25 degrees.

Wind speed is just the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by BarryLondon007(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=86958168]Davido is broke and frustrated that's why he cant afford to pay on chioma head.

Nonsense ugly bitch[/quote
Yimu
Dey deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by joepepsy(m): 1:47am On Feb 26, 2020
The ones with yam legs and beard are from borno
hammerU:
IGBOS DONT HAVE UGLY GIRLS.

I AM YET TO MEET AN UGLY IGBO GIRL, IF THEIR IS ANY.

IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Budline1(m): 2:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Sweeetheart:
this is unlike Yoruba. Yoruba guys don't behave this local

imagine height of disrespectful to Chioma's and her family. with I can't wait to get you pregnant and what Friedrich Nietzsche said about women what different does it make?

you promised a lady wedding, you lured her to get pregnant, she did, to fulfil the wedding, na another child you dey use her normal pic to lobby for again

I thought Igbo have culture? culture! those two rejected Queens are still baby mamas to Flavour, so I was wrong to think there is culture to tame this height of foolishness

Davido need to register for rehab

The boy get issues. I guess he's always high.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by sindan: 2:18am On Feb 26, 2020
He-Goat! Simple.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by WildChild00(m): 2:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Onyi22:
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend

My question to you is when will you be married legally?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by AmuDimpka: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Can't he just marry this lady ! Why do they just Bleep around
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by lepasharon(f): 2:55am On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:
Whether I approve or not, can I just say I’m happy how they are peppering those who hate to see them succeed together? My style cool Love is sweet cool

But Davido hurry up and shut and marriage shamers up. We know you’re delaying because you’re planning a stunning a wedding.

You're naive to believe that wedding will hold.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Chicastle: 3:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Well, actually she is but how come 6ft?
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by LUNAH24(m): 4:09am On Feb 26, 2020
after u don go take this one abi?

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by cococandy(f): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2020
lepasharon:

You're naive to believe that wedding will hold.

Hotfreez:

David can't marry Chioma. It is the sad truth.
The earlier people realise that, the better.
Lol. Okay

But they are married though aren’t they? Isn’t the traditional part the main marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Pregnant Pregnancy

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Brunicekid(m): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2020
delugajackson:
Good thinking. The idea of child spacing has outlived its relevance.

But why not marry her at once to claim full ownership than firing and impregnating her at will? Its more dignifying and honourable to do so. Otherwise, you're only subtly promoting pre-marital sex, baby mama-ism and also engendering a new generation of single mothers.
Gbam...You are very right on point.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by hardbody: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido is ready to get Chioma, The Chef Chi Pregnant again 4 months after the birth of their first son.

The singer revealed this while reacting to the new gorgeous pictures Chioma shared on her Instagram Page.

Gushing over Chioma’s pictures, Davido said:

"U so sexy I’m gettin U pregnant again.... I love u my dear wife ... who ever near u nah 6 FT!!"

Who needs a Nigerian used tokunbo...no be only 6ft

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Kingkamba(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Them tell you say Yoruba the marry?. Na was jookoo them know.
delugajackson:
Good thinking. The idea of child spacing has outlived its relevance.

But why not marry her at once to claim full ownership than firing and impregnating her at will? Its more dignifying and honourable to do so. Otherwise, you're only subtly promoting pre-marital sex, baby mama-ism and also engendering a new generation of single mothers.
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm

IT'S OFFICIAL!

If Yoruba MEN happened to reside in IGBOLAND, it will be very difficult for their GIRLS to get MARRIED, because their MEN will be carried away by Igbo BEAUTIES, and will definitely get MARRIED to Igbo GIRLS, because Igbo WOMEN are CHARMING. Yoruba GIRLS are not all that ATTRACTIVE, you know what I mean

This is one of them who married an Igbo woman, another one was thrown down from a 5 story building because the man hated what he saw when she washed off her Dulux paints. Who wants to die in the hands of Igbo women who even call their mothers to come and carry corpse.
That's why their men are now marrying outsiders and Chinese.
Coronavirus, na dem go pack am Nigeria because they are avoiding their women.

A dark version of them is a nightmare! Light people bleaching and smelling. You hardly see anyone of them that doesn't bleach.

Children are even bleaching.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Whizbuzz(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2020
Na you get your rod...use at will...nobody go ask you why...if na Zairah buhari sef na her you wan straff sef dem no born her papa well to say no...
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 6:18am On Feb 26, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

For safety, I actually think the bolded is true. My mum has such mentality too. My elder bro use 1 year 4 months senior me. And I senior my sis with like 1 year 9 months. But I would do child spacing sha. After all, na two pikin I need. We grew up seeing each like age mates, so respect dey at all. I don't want that for my own kids
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Octopusssy(f): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2020
How the hell is this news? How the hell is the declaration of a fornicator to spawn more illegitimate children news?!

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by zealousayo(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2020
autofreak2020:

That's family planning gone wrong.

Except you are pretty rich, that's a difficult ideology. But not following child spacing can help you have artificial twins grin

The fact that few people, about 5% have delay after child spacing is not enough reason to say that it is not good for mother and baby.

I'm a mechanical engineer, I have limited knowledge in this medicine thingy.

Hi sir.
I am a Mechanical Engineering student and I want you enlighten me on something, please. Can I do my SIWES in an airport?

Op, I'm sorry for derailing the thread .
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

This is one of them who married an Igbo woman, another one was thrown down from a 5 story building because the man hated what he saw when she washed off her Dulux paints. Who wants to die in the hands of Igbo women who even call their mothers to come and carry corpse.
That's why their men are now marrying outsiders and Chinese.
Coronavirus, na dem go pack am Nigeria because they are avoiding their women.

A dark version of them is a nightmare! Light people bleaching and smelling. You hardly see anyone of them that doesn't bleach.

Children are even bleaching.

True. Even the ones wey fair small must still use bleaching cream to become complete oyinbo.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. Okay

But they are married though aren’t they? Isn’t the traditional part the main marriage?

Today, they will marry, tomorrow dem don marry, which one of the two?

That's the setting of his brother's Introduction and traditional wedding pictures, bride and groom taking different roles and dressed up, go and upload Davido and Chioma's own. Before you say they did it secretly, pictures of anything Davido didn't post never existed.

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by luap1990(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2020
Are you looking for an aged home? Where to care for your elderly parents, if you are not around. Then Omisina Memorial Aged home is the best home, we care for the physical and emotional needs of our aged. Locate us today @ 6, Alabiyamo Avenue Old Bodija or call us on 08137801264 or email me @ okeleyepaul@ymail.com. Thank you as we await to treat your aged with care
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ityP(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Onyi22:
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend

Who has marriage helped in this life? Goan ask Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez. They are living the best of their lives. They have a baby girl from their relationship and she relates well with his other children. What more do they both need? Marriage na scam abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.