Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,125 members, 7,973,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:14 AM

You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. (342 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Jessica Will Not Kill Me Linjust Comedy Episode 13 "Smart Girl". So Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by Naijajeodax(m): 4:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Former Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has called for the reform of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), days after a Remo Stars player identified as Kazeem Tiyamiyu (Kaka) was allegedly killed by some operatives of the security outfit deployed to Sagamu-Abeokuta road.

In his tweet, the former Vice President stated that the reform of the Nigeria Police especially the SARS unit, is long overdue. He added that the police was created to protect the life and property of citizens and not to put them into harms ways.

See his tweet and read more here >> https://naijajeodax.com/2020/02/you-are-to-protect-the-citizen-and-not-kill-them-atiku-urge-nigeria-police-to-reform-sars/
Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by jeffizy(m): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2020
The only elite I know who speaks out when necessary.

But, sir, SARS is filled with egoistic, never do well boys who see the gun as their only source of earning respect.
No amount of reform will change those illitetrates.

#ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by Simplebeauty: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2020
True talk

1 Like

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by tsephanyah(f): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2020
I wonder why EFCC will not Arrest this guy

1 Like

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by Joshmodest(m): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2020
tsephanyah:
I wonder why EFCC will not Arrest this guy
Is that the matter on ground now , typical Nigerian style arrest the messenger and throw away the message ....

1 Like

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Osibanjo tried,his few days at the helms of affairs when the surprised unaware dude was not around shows that the Sars low lives can be curtailed,his actions against the maruding DSS, and his directives to officers to dress properly was on point, but then we are in a nation where good people and good things don't ecxit us, gosh,I am angry angry

1 Like

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by Naomila: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Why don't they just fvcking scrap them out. We don't need reform of SARS cause it would still be the same people with the same attitude. I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by masterflowx(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Atiku is making sense here

1 Like

Re: You Are To Protect Citizen And Not Kill Them, Atiku Urge NPF To Reform SARS. by Naomila: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Osibanjo tried,his few days at the helms of affairs when the surprised unaware dude was not around shows that the Sars low lives can be curtailed,his actions against the maruding DSS, and his directives to officers to dress properly was on point, but then we are in a nation where good people and good things don't ecxit us, gosh,I am angry angry

Osibanjo is the right man to be president sef, he's got sense, brain everything we need in a leader. But after Buhari won this second election they just shut him up. It's like there were just using him to win the election. Cause every body prefers Osibanjo to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Travellers Intercepted In Enugu For Defying Lockdown Order (photos) / Indaboski Odumeje Funniest Moments / Is Rita Dominic Underrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.