Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Job Seekers Please Avoid Lagoon View Estate At Ebute Ibeshe Road, They Are GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Please Avoid Lagoon View Estate At Ebute Ibeshe Road, They Are GNLD (439 Views)

The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers Please Avoid Lagoon View Estate At Ebute Ibeshe Road, They Are GNLD by SuperGbenga(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2020
I saw this advert on jiji.com.ng for one administrative job, so I called the Number attached to the advert ,so the guy told me to come for interview on Monday (25/2/2020) by 9am. I asked him for the address he said 158, Ebute road that when I get there I should call him. I got there before 9am but i couldn't locate the said address, I trekked Ennh! Looking for number 158, I called the guy number only for the number to be swicthed off, so i left the place that day and I tried the number around 2pm and it went through. I explained all my ordeal to this guy, he said his sorry about that that , the address is at Lagoon view estate after ebute in ikorodu that when i get there he will send someone to come pick me. My brother my sisters nah so I still carry my bag go Lagoon view estate at Ikorodu, when i arrived there at the front of the estate, hoping I was going for an interview, I called this guy this time his number was going through he said he will send someone to come pick me now that I should trek forward , O boy! As i dey go , i first saw one big signboard " Neo Life " Chai !!! GNLD people I first carry my hand put for my head say i don enter one chance that was when one guy was weaving at me from the gate to come over, he introduce me to another person that that is the person i was calling. Nah so this guy start by telling me, I quote " Do you have a dream " my head first catapult. I wasted time and resources also I was tricked by these bastards . GNLD people nah thunder go fire una generation oh

I created this post so that other job seekers won't fall victim of the same thing.[b][/b]

Re: Job Seekers Please Avoid Lagoon View Estate At Ebute Ibeshe Road, They Are GNLD by Chekwas042: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Hahahaha.. My brother their matter tire me.

Which one be .." Do you have a dream"

Hahahaha
Re: Job Seekers Please Avoid Lagoon View Estate At Ebute Ibeshe Road, They Are GNLD by yommyk222(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2020
SuperGbenga:
I saw this advert on jiji.com.ng for one administrative job, so I called the Number attached to the advert ,so the guy told me to come for interview on Monday (25/2/2020) by 9am. I asked him for the address he said 158, Ebute road that when I get there I should call him. I got there before 9am but i couldn't locate the said address, I trekked Ennh! Looking for number 158, I called the guy number only for the number to be swicthed off, so i left the place that day and I tried the number around 2pm and it went through. I explained all my ordeal to this guy, he said his sorry about that that , the address is at Lagoon view estate after ebute in ikorodu that when i get there he will send someone to come pick me. My brother my sisters nah so I still carry my bag go Lagoon view estate at Ikorodu, when i arrived there at the front of the estate, hoping I was going for an interview, I called this guy this time his number was going through he said he will send someone to come pick me now that I should trek forward , O boy! As i dey go , i first saw one big signboard " Neo Life " Chai !!! GNLD people I first carry my hand put for my head say i don enter one chance that was when one guy was weaving at me from the gate to come over, he introduce me to another person that that is the person i was calling. Nah so this guy start by telling me, I quote " Do you have a dream " my head first catapult. I wasted time and resources also I was tricked by these bastards . GNLD people nah thunder go fire una generation oh

I created this post so that other job seekers won't fall victim of the same thing.[b][/b]

Thanks sir, to be sincere with you I just message this person on WhatsApp tonight because of my friend that is looking for job. That is how person for waste resources. Even the guy profile self look suspicious

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Great Writer Urgently / Business Developer Needed / Don't Sell Yourself Short. Writing Isn't Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.