Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys (751 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2020
Smart ladies understand what I mean, but incase u dont understand please feel free to ask me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by Mogajunior(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2020
A fine boy to a Nigerian lady is simply how financially bouyant you are and have nothing to do with looks.
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Chenzen Chenzen, you Don come back?? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by donbachi(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Mogajunior:
A fine boy to a Nigerian lady is simply how financially bouyant you are and have nothing to do with looks.
atleast their children no go be atutuboyoyo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by Impregnable101: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Ironically, OP is. Probably a very ugly fellow

Inside life!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Dont compromise your status dating ghouls and tadpoles.

You re playing champions league. It's either he s up to scratch or he s not, and if he s not... Bounce baby! Bounce!!grin
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2020
donbachi:
atleast their children no go be atutuboyoyo.
Exactly... that's part of the point... Our world of women owes that to posterity.grin
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Impregnable101:
Ironically, OP is. Probably a very ugly fellow

Inside life!!!
I m a ladies man niqqa... I m prince charming... I m like prince Aligrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by donbachi(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Exactly... that's part of the point... Our world of women owes that to posterity.grin
my papa and mama fine..me and my wife fine...my children come fine like wetin 4rm heavenly lab come out...no be some pikin wey keep face like ntorrr.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by Impregnable101: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I m a ladies man niqqa... I m prince charming... I m like prince Aligrin
lol. That means u are broke & hoping for a magic lamb to make u become acceptable grin grin
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
donbachi:
my papa and mama fine..me and my wife fine...my children come fine like wetin 4rm heavenly lab come out...no be some pikin wey keep face like ntorrr.
lolgrin
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Impregnable101:
lol. That means u are broke & hoping for a magic lamb to make u become acceptable grin grin
grin... though this time I dont need any bloody lamp grin
Re: Ladies: Make Sure You Date And Surround Yourself With Fine Boys by MadeINchenzen2: 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
Impregnable101:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ninalowo & His Wife Are Just Like Empire TV Couple, Lucious & Cookey / 88 Yr Old Man From Southern Nigeria To Marry An 18 Year Old Secondary Girl / I Dont Know Why Any Girl That I Meet They Will Be Calling Me Sir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.