Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,243 members, 7,923,212 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video (1769 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video by eric12345: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Kim Kardashian punches sister Kourtney in the face as things get physical (Video)

Tensions between reality stars and sisters, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian appeared to have escalated, with Kim turning violent towards Kourtney in the newly released teaser clip.

In a dramatic trailer for KUWTK season 18, Khloe was first seen arguing with Kourtney in the kitchen.

Celebrity gossip

“Why do you have to have an attitude?” Khloe, 35, shouts at the mom-of-three.

Kourtney replies: “Just don’t involve yourself in business that is not yours.” Khloe hits back: “Then don’t talk about it in front of me.”

In another clip, Kourtney got into another fight with Kim. The pair are seen arguing before things turn physical.

Waving her finger in Kim’s face, Kourtney yells: “You have nothing to say.”

“Don’t ever come at me like that,” Kim snaps back before she aggressively attacked her.

It’s not clear what triggered the fight between Kourtney and Kim Kardashian.

Watch the video through below link.

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/kim-kardashian-kourtney/
Re: Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video by NobleAngell(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Vain people.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video by tsephanyah(f): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Rating most be so low...

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video by ArewaWife(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
tsephanyah:
Rating most be so low...

So low they are almost turning into love and hip hop

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video by tsephanyah(f): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
ArewaWife:

So low they are almost turning into love and hip hop
lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Punches Sister Kourtney In The Face As Things Get Physical (video by sodiqapril(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Scripted .
I SAID MY OWN IF YOU AGREE PEACE. IF YOU DON'T PEACE

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Achieved At 22, It’s Going To Take Them Some Years‬” – Nengi Boasts / A Year After Diakite Went Viral For Looking Like Rema, See Her Latest Photos / Mercy Eke Shades Her Haters While In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.