Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty (10782 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
gbami:
Attention seeking bitch...I guess she is a fat bitch, father issue bitch, " I hate men bitch" etc...They always want validation from others to feel good about themselves....You want the sun to rise and set on your bitchy ass...Go to her house now....it will be very dirty.

Smh ! .

You've gotten so used to poverty that you think everyone exhibit your dirty behavior .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by LadySwitz: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

[s]Lol come one don't be a chicken. If you have a problem with me we can iron things out trust me i don't bite. I only told her and anyother person here never to quote me and write derogatory terms like foolish stupid bla bla bla. I dont like to be associated with those terms. Simple or am i missing something?[/s]

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by LadySwitz: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
gbami:
[s]Attention seeking bitch...I guess she is a fat bitch, father issue bitch, " I hate men bitch" etc...They always want validation from others to feel good about themselves....You want the sun to rise and set on your bitchy ass...Go to her house now....it will be very dirty.[/s]

What trash did this one post here? Lost soul

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by doggedfighter(f): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

You dnt need my trend to be irrelevant here. Stop engaging my trend and if you not threaten. FYI I dnt know you
Speak English please
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
ok hope some guys here aint already sending pms ooo grin
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Newyam: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nawa oo, so there's not escape route from ladies like the op. Abeg make person recommend anywhere wey wife materials dey, because at this rate, it dey like say dem don finish.

Very soon, guys go dey marry based on recommendations.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Lol come one don't be a chicken. If you have a problem with me we can iron things out trust me i don't bite. I only told her and anyother person here never to quote me and write derogatory terms like foolish stupid bla bla bla. I dont like to be associated with those terms. Simple or am i missing something?

Don't insult people if you don't like to be insulted.

Very simple.

You implied I asked the op for charms, I told you that was a foolish post. If not that I hadn't seen the bad side of your character when I made the comment, I would have given you some more things to remember.

You then decided to throw a tantrum for reasons best known to you. Pretending you did not start the insults.

I'm still waiting for your apology for the insult towards my person.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by femi4: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Casalindaa:
Why do people feel threatened by me?? I’m not controversial, I’m not dramatic I just pretty.
you have attitudes
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by gbami(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Smh ! .

You've gotten so used to poverty that you think everyone exhibit your dirty behavior .
By God's Grace.. I'm 100%sure I can feed and pay your school fees from 100 level to graduation...So...Poverty...I have never been poor dear...Look in the mirror...that's who you are referring to..
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Casalindaa:

Are you for real Thread??

You need to attend some school honestly. Yes pls thread. It's a thread where people comment their thoughts. It's called a thread because it's usually long like a thread ok you know rope or just thread. It's called owu in igbo.

Your head is very empty and empty vessels make the most noise.

My condolences.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Kingsteve(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

You need to attend some school honestly. Yes pls thread. It's a thread where people comment their thoughts. It's called a thread because it's usually long like a thread ok you know rope or just thread. It's called owu in igbo.

Your head is very empty and empty vessels make the most noise.

My condolences.

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Timson01(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Casalindaa:
Why do people feel threatened by me?? I’m not controversial, I’m not dramatic I just pretty.
So this is the trending thing now every girl suddenly think she is beautiful Oyo u are not beautiful intact the fact that you have to tell it to us shows u ain't sure and u are looking for attention okay let me tell u ,I think u might be beautiful hope u like that one
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Omar09(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE YOU TRAUMATIZED BY HER OPINION?

MARTINEZ39S.UBUNJA.MICHELLEKABOD2.
I'M ON MY WAY TO PM MISS UNIVERSE AGAIN TODAY, AFTER WHICH OMAR09 WILL SEND A DIK-PIK cheesy

If I'm gonna get some dunes pic. I like dunes. Send me dunes n I will send you my dik-pik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Omar09(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Ladylite:

Oh no dear, do not overate your beauty, part of being beautiful is being humble and letting people tell you about your beauty.

Character is what people can feel threatened by, not beauty my sister. Beauty without character will leave you with users and "frenemies".

Don't come here telling us that you are beautiful. Let us be the judge of that. Self worship is a waste of time

Actually people are threatened by beauty. It is what we see first before character.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
gbami:
By God's Grace.. I'm 100%sure I can feed and pay your school fees from 100 level to graduation...So...Poverty...I have never been poor dear...Look in the mirror...that's who you are referring to..

Haha.

You make me laugh .

With all the grace of the God you serve , you will and can never be able to buy my textbooks let alone pay my fees .

Only poor/dirty people assume that others are as dirty as them. So my dear , you're one poor dirty man .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Haha.

You make me laugh .

With all the grace of the God you serve , you will and can never be able to buy my textbooks let alone pay my fees .

Only poor/dirty people assume that others are as dirty as them. So my dear , you're one poor dirty man .

Harsh, but epic response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Omar09:

If I'm gonna get some dunes pic. I like dunes. Send me dunes n I will send you my dik-pik

How does a lady have a, uh, di.ck? You a transgendered?
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by gbami(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Haha.

You make me laugh .

As usually...You get off by People's response...You might kill yourself if I keep mute...I won't respond to you...Bitter 16yr old bitch....
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
gbami:
As usually...You get off by People's response...You might kill yourself if I keep mute...I won't respond to you...Bitter 16yr old bitch....

Your response won't add a dime to my bank account , so be rest assured that I also don't care if you respond .

I'm bitter ? , Says a person who just insulted a total stranger by calling her ugly and dirty . The only bitter one here is You .

Oh Yes , I'm 16 and loving it .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Your response won't add a dime to my bank account , so be rest assured that I also don't care if you respond .

I'm bitter ? , Says a person who just insulted a total stranger by calling her ugly and dirty . The only bitter one here is You .

finally u returned from exile
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
finally u returned from exile

I was never in exile .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

ur mouth sharp shaa for a 16 year old. u ll scare a potential husband material away o! watch it!
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

I was never in exile .
so what have u been doing?
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ur mouth sharp shaa for a 16 year old. u ll scare a potential husband material away o! watch it!

Who said I needed any potential husband ? .

They can run away for all I care .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
so what have u been doing?

I've been living my life .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

Who said I needed any potential husband ? .
They can run away for all I care .
u want me to run away?grin
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u want me to run away?grin

That's your decision to make .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

That's your decision to make .
Do u want me to run away??
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

I've been living my life .
just like dat? how re u coping without me?
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Do u want me to run away??

As I typed before , it's your decision to make.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Riele(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
just like dat? how re u coping without me?

undecided

Are you oxygen ? .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Riele:

As I typed before , it's your decision to make.
yes or no sweetheart? yes or no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? / 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.