Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy (4342 Views)

Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / #Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter / Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by conscience(m): 4:26am On Jan 24, 2006
Demo-crazy Police In Aktion

A police officer arrested and dragged Comrade Moshood Erubami, President, Campaign for Democracy (CD), at a mass action rally in Agodi, Ibadan[Nigeria] to protest the unconstitutional impeachment of Governor Rashidi Ladoja...Monday 23/01/06

Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by ono(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2006
That chap looks like a police constable grin. And it's like he's got a score to settle with Erubami. Wow!
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by kenflavor(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2006
That is what I call Nigeria JAGAJAGA
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by demmy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2006
In Obasanjo's democracy it seem we are not free to protest anymore. sad.
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by bunking(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2006
All Hail Garrison Demonstration of craze grin grin
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by conscience(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2006
Mr Administrator no change my caption again
I go school pass you..........Haba!
The caption was ''Demo -crazy in Aktion''
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by snazzydawn(f): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2006
this is dehumanising....
very unfair cry cry cry
that man is someone's husband and father... cry cry cry
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by otokx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2006
that man will be our future inspector general of police.
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by alabiyemmy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
Even in America, I have seen police men drag suspects and kicked them when they are being arrested, dont you all watch "Cops" on TV?
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by Mamajama(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2007
alabiyemmy thank you we point fingers too much in Nigeria. we want the problem fixed with no remedies
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by mazaje(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
odeku sometimes u never fail to amaze me. what have u been drinking sef u better stop drinking that rubbish that is blocking ur line of good reasoning and judgement. how can u make such a statement . what has a violent free demonstration got to do with pointing fingers. was ladoja removed through the right chanel? now that people are being harrassed and disgraced for coming out and standing against evil u are there making stupid comments like a crazy drunk.
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by GNature(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
But mazaje,

Odeku has not posted anything yet on this thread ! Abi, are you already responding to his potential thoughts ?

Na waahh ooh
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by alabiyemmy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2007
I wonder,
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by mazaje(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2007
mamajama is odeku he sure knows who am refering too if he sees my post
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by GNature(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2007
Alright then. My deepest apologies.
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by Mamajama(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2007
Na way for some Nigerians oh. after drinking OGOGORO they come here to demonstrate craziness. FELA where you dey when I need you.
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by obalukan: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
Please I need the office address of Com. Erubami in Ibadan for student struggle or any other address of any human right lawyer. Please assist.

Thanks.
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by AK481(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
Na wao
Re: Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy by kemer007(f): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
M

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Jonathan Loyalists Lose In Bayelsa Elections!!! / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography / APC Says 1 Billion Dollars Was Found In Labaran Maku's Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.